BY TRIDENT #92 in Gum

It’s Kinda Like Chewing Your Way Through A Glacier.

*Artificially flavored.

• When you breathe in does it give you a cold sensation?4 Answers
Buy on target.com
Bm-110305 Smeiry R.
It is soft inside and crunchy on the outside and it tastes very good, I love it and help distreyendo odors from the mouth.
sonia k.
Union City, NJ
Refreshing flavor.. Lasts a while.. I keep a pack in my bag always. Especially good for a meal that has lots of garlic ;)
Katie N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Great gum pack to have on daily uses. Quick on the go and freshens breath instantly. Very cheap and highly recommend it.
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
I love this gum! It has the absolute perfect flavor for the perfect piece of gum. You'll only need one for the whole day!
wendy a.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The taste doesn't run out right away nd keeps your breath fresh good for all the bud smokers and lung killers out there
Helen S.
Pahrump , NV
I love trident!! Great tasting and it is actually really long lasting. I really love this gum my favorite gum ever.
Sarah B.
Nitro, WV
Coolest of the cool when it comes to gum. keeps breath fresh for hours. I prefer a little less mint but it's still good
Janita T.
Jersey City, NJ
A nice mint flavor . It gives me a cool fresh feeling in my mouth. It is quick for a breath fresher or a heavy meal.
Caillou P.
Sheboygan, WI
I love this product, I think it makes my breathe so minty and awesome. I think it also makes my teeth white overtime.
Batoul D.
I love this gum. Its currently my hands down favorite. I love the flavor options and the cool refreshingness of it.
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
When you breathe in does it give you a cold sensation?