Trident White Cool Rush Gum

It’s Kinda Like Chewing Your Way Through A Glacier.

*Artificially flavored.

• When you breathe in does it give you a cold sensation?4 Answers
Kate R.
Zanesville, OH
The Trident White is one of my favorite gums to chew. It's got a very cool and refreshing taste and I love the whitening factor that it also gives!
Kirsten H.
I tried this cool rush flavor and to be honest it wasn't bad, but I didn't feel it was anything special either. The flavor wasn't anything crazy.
Dani D.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love to multitask and this is probably one of my favorite ways to do so. I can get rid of my nasty breath and whiten my teeth... YES PLEASE!!
Juliette G.
Sun Valley, CA
I definitely love a minty gum and this ine5is very minty! it lasts for a good amount of time and i always am looking to buy this pack of gum!
Lisa S.
CSF-8137 Pompano Beach, FL
Wow!! I really love this gum, it freshens the breathe and keep that freshness all day long. It also whitens your teeth and cleans it as well.
Katelyn H.
I didn't necessarily feel as though this gum helped me achieve white teeth. The flavor was almost chalky, and the flavor was lackluster.
Brandi T.
Hollister , CA
Love this flavor of gum. It's one of my favorites. I have one in the house and one in the car. I feel like it refreshes my mouth.
April H.
Penns Grove, NJ
This gum is really good it leaves your breath smelling cool and fresh all day long it has that cooling effect on your tougue
Kristi C.
Cleveland, OH
Love mint gum but in my opinion it tastes just like other mint gums! If it says cool I feel like it should be a bit stronger.
Smeiry R.
It is soft inside and crunchy on the outside and it tastes very good, I love it and help distreyendo odors from the mouth.
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
When you breathe in does it give you a cold sensation?