BY TRIDENT #99 in Gum

It’s Kinda Like Chewing Your Way Through A Glacier.

*Artificially flavored.

• When you breathe in does it give you a cold sensation?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
This is my hands down favorite gum - both in flavor & because of its ability to whiten my teeth. I use white strips, whitening toothpaste, gargle with peroxide on occasion, but I SWEAR by trident White. If you chew it consistently, I promise you, you will notice such a difference. I always get compliments on my teeth and I can notice if I stop chewing this for a while the difference in color. I honestly swear by it!
Dina S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I keep a container of this gum in my car for when I am driving. Chewing gum is a great way to get rid of extra energy and to organize your sensory system when you are stressed. I love the taste, and how long it keeps my breath fresh. My teeth always feel nice after chewing a few pieces.
Morgan P.
Saint Marys, PA
Cadbury Trident White Cool Rush is a powerful peppermint flavor gum. The price compared to that of other gums and leaves a clean fresh taste in your mouth. I purchased this gum as an impulse buy while I was waiting in the checkout line and will definitely look for this flavor specifically in the future.
Ingrid H.
Morrow, OH
Holy Moly I love this gum (little bit of warning ice cold anything will make this feel like ICE)
I love all gums (Mostly Cinnamons but still)
Long lasting flavor (Super bonus)
Decently priced (I always buy a pack in checkout to make sure I love it before I before I buy in bulk)

Lacey S.
Bixby, OK
This is my go to gum! I should really buy stock in it! It takes good and it's not to big like other hit not so small that you have to chew a lot of pieces! I go through prolly a pack a week! Even when I'm tried I just pop a piece in and it wakes me up! Side note it doesn't affect my asthma like peppermint ones do!!
Maria C.
Trident is always my favorite choice for gum. This particular one is really great. It keeps the flavor for at least an hour. It stays pretty solid while chewing too. I like using trident as well because it contains less sugar than other gum on the market.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this and the fact it has Xylitol which is proven to help keep your teeth clean. It is a must have and I always keep some on me, that way if I can't brush my teeth then I just pop some in and walah! Great breath and cleaning my teeth! I love this gum!
Gurveen S.
Flushing, NY
Long lasting freshness. Stays a Great at first but after longer duration it gets to a chewy type textured & makes jaws hurt. But other than that it is good, just that shouldn't be chewed for longer time. Overall, Satisfied & Happy with purchase!
Nikki A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Okay, so instead of paying $2.50 a pack. You get 12 packs for less than $8. The flavor is a crisp, clean mint. I believe it does help whiten your teeth. So if you're interested in furthering your oral routine, this is the gun you have to try!
Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
I am prone to halitosis but this product does a good job of temporarily relieving me of these embarrassing symptoms. At less than $2.50 a pack, that is definitely worth keeping a pack constantly in my purse. It does have a very strong flavor so if you are sensitive to that just be forewarned.
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
When you breathe in does it give you a cold sensation?