BY TRIDENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gledys H.
I chew sugar free gum often & found this item on clearance so I thought id give it a try. I was impressed with the flavor & how long it had lasted. My only regret was I didn't buy more.
Kristi N.
Interesting flavor. Right amount for the price. Not to expensive from where I got it which was Walmart. Long lasting flavor and leaves you breath feeling fresh. Fits perfect with the Trident brand
MELISSA R.
El Centro, CA
I've always been a fan of Trident gum, and now I love it even more in this fun new flavor!. Sometimes you don't really want a boring minty flavor and that's where this comes in. Lots of fruit flavor!
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lately I'm all about mango anything and this mango berry gum is np exception I got it on vacation I haven't seen it where I reside but it is fierce I love it perfect combination flavor lasts long amazing..
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Honestly haven't tried this one but have tried all their other kinds and loved them. This one sounds delicious. I love orbit because it is full of flavor, lasts longer than other brands, and is cheap.
Krysta R.
Riviera Beach, FL
Look gum, a little too sweet for my liking though. Flavor could last a bit longer, but it's good for when you need a little bit of sugar in an instant
Amanda P.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like this flavor a lot but it doesn't last too long. Trident is good for your teeth, gums and breath but I prefer the mint flavored gum over this.
alma l.
I love the flavor of this gum so good but it does not last very long . It also becomes way to gooey for my liking but it does taste amazing!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Not a fan of this gum. Mango-berry is not my favorite, and perhaps it is the fact that it is a whitening gum that makes it a bit more filmy?
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
I love this flavor if you like fruity flavored him then you will like this and i would recommend it to anyone who wanted to try a new gum.