BY TRIDENT #98 in Gum

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gledys H.
miami, FL
I chew sugar free gum often & found this item on clearance so I thought id give it a try. I was impressed with the flavor & how long it had lasted. My only regret was I didn't buy more.
Kristi N.
Interesting flavor. Right amount for the price. Not to expensive from where I got it which was Walmart. Long lasting flavor and leaves you breath feeling fresh. Fits perfect with the Trident brand
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Lately I'm all about mango anything and this mango berry gum is np exception I got it on vacation I haven't seen it where I reside but it is fierce I love it perfect combination flavor lasts long amazing..
Melissa R.
El Centro, CA
I've always been a fan of Trident gum, and now I love it even more in this fun new flavor!. Sometimes you don't really want a boring minty flavor and that's where this comes in. Lots of fruit flavor!
Krysta R.
Riviera Beach, FL
Look gum, a little too sweet for my liking though. Flavor could last a bit longer, but it's good for when you need a little bit of sugar in an instant
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Not a fan of this gum. Mango-berry is not my favorite, and perhaps it is the fact that it is a whitening gum that makes it a bit more filmy?
alma l.
I love the flavor of this gum so good but it does not last very long . It also becomes way to gooey for my liking but it does taste amazing!
Kari T.
Long Island, NY
We love this gum! Not only packaging pretty but the gun is yummy tasting and the flavorclastsxehikecgiving you a fruity and fresh breath!
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my most favorite flavor of gum EVER! & I have tried A LOT of gums.. I will buy again. It's very very good... I recommend you
Brittani P.
Irving, TX
Tasted amazing but it looses flavor pretty quick. I think I would like it better if it was more cool berry without the mango.