BY TRIDENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Trident White® Cool Colada® Artificially flavored Sugar free gum.
Prevents over 35% of stains*.
Whitens teeth & helps prevent stains.
3 12-piece pkgs. (36 pieces).

• Does the flavor last long?2 Answers
  • I don't really like flavored gum other then the minty ones. Does th...2 Answers
  • How many people like this flavor5 Answers
Anjanique W.
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
When I was in school everyone always stole my gum haha. I like Trident because they have a lot of different flavors and it leaves your mouth feeling fresh.
Griselda H.
Griselda H.
This gum is so yummy I love pinaples and having it as a gum is such a great idea!
Tyfannie R.
Tyfannie R.
Richmond, VA
This is really good and it lasts a long time. I get it every time I go through the grocery line. One of the best
Miro L.
Miro L.
Missoula, MT
I like a lot of the Trident flavors, but I find this one to be severely disappointing. Really, even just remembering what it tasted like triggers my gag reflex. Okay, I admit, I was exaggerating, but my point is, I really don't like this flavor, and if you are considering it, I think you will find your money better spent elsewhere.
Sukhneet  K.
Sukhneet K.
You can never go wrong with Trident White Cool Colada Sugar Free Gum! I would totally recommend going out and getting these!
Kimmie L.
Kimmie L.
Sterling Hts, MI
If you like tropical and you love gum that's long lasting this gum is for you. Its not expensive its worth it for the length of time and the flavor lasting.
Cheryl  .
Cheryl .
Orange, MA
If your a fan of piña coladas then u will love this gum. I personally wasn't a huge fan. I love that is sugar free so I don't feel so guilty having some and having to worry about my teeth. And the price is super affordable
Albany, OH
He's got a lot of this yummy colada flavor in this goddamn and is so good flavors days for a long time and is really really yummy
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
If you're fan of trying new things, this is the right gum for you. I personally didn't like it, it tasted weird. But it does give you two extra packs for free
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
I love trident. It is the best in all over world hahaha. I think if you did not try it yet .. you are losing ine of the bestthings of your life.
Albany, OH
How many people like this flavor
Amoi  P.
Amoi P.
Bronx, NY
Does the flavor last long?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I don't really like flavored gum other then the minty ones. Does this taste super sweet?