Add a Photo

#38 in Gum
Photos (6)
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
Love the flavor of this gum! But watermelon is usually my favorite flavor when it comes to candies. I've been chewing this gum since I was in highschool. The flavor is great but the gum does get kind of hard after 30 or 40 minutes of chewing it
Bebe B.
Bebe B.
I am in a diet and very limited with what I can eat. Lately I have been chewing on Trident Watermelon Twist when I feel a lil sweet tooth coming in.

It craves my sweet tooth; only has 5 cal a stick!!! Happy chewer 🙌
Anna W.
Anna W.
I love anything that is watermelon flavored! This tastes great but the flavor doesn't last that long. It makes my purse smell fruity though, which I cannot complain about! I do tend to buy it on the regular!
Albany, GA
I always keep a pack of this gym in my purse and in my car! It's soooo good! I always get complemented on my breath! This gum doesn't get sticky and can last for hours!!!
Kara A.
Kara A.
Las cruces, Nm
I love this gum! It's not too sweet and the flavor lasts much longer than other brands. This is always my go to gum when I go to the store!
Lilibeth T.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
Trident Watermelon Twist sugarless gum are one of the best you can ever find. They taste really good, but the flavor doesn't last too long.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Corp Christi, TX
I am not really a fan. the gum loses its flavor very quickly and most times just dissolves in my mouth unfortunately. use to love this gum
Johanna G.
Johanna G.
Aug. 28, 2016, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: Trident Watermelon Twist Sugar Free Gum with Xylitol 20-5 Stick Packs
My favorite gum , I love the watermelon taste, and the best that it is sugar free, it is good to calm the anxiety
Hallee H.
Hallee H.
Long lasting flavor, also helps with your teeth a little bit. Good flavor and everyone always wants some gum lol
Rio Grande Cy, TX
July 23, 2016, 10:48 a.m.
Review for: Trident Watermelon Twist Sugar Free Gum with Xylitol 1-5 Stick Pack
I like this flavor it is a good gum the flavor doesn't last very long though but nonetheless good brand
sarah g.
sarah g.
Rocky Hill, CT
Does this gum have a long lasting taste?
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Does this gun start disintegrating as you chew?
Katie S.
Katie S.
Willoughby, OH
How long does the flavor last with this gum?
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Newfield, NJ
Does it have a lot of flavor?Is it sweet or sour?
Allison B.