BY TRIDENT #35 in Gum

It’s Like Chewing A Roller Coaster Infused With Watermelon Flavor.

*Cleans and protects teeth.

**Artificially flavored.

• Does this gun start disintegrating as you chew? 3 Answers
  • How long does the flavor last with this gum?2 Answers
  • Does any one else have a somker in the family. my husband...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rose B.
Nashville
Big fan of this flavor and the orange flavored trident pack. House favorite actually and does taste and smells amazing. Wish it did last a bit longer but I mean I haven't found any gum that has flavor for a long time haha. Yum!
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A mi esposo le encanta comprar trident en especial cuando tienen sabores como este dice que es bueno para esos días en que andamos rápido y no nos da tiempo comer nada, en mi opinión son muy agradables al paladar y los recomiendo definitivamente los volvería a comprar.
Tatiana M.
Love the flavor of this gum! But watermelon is usually my favorite flavor when it comes to candies. I've been chewing this gum since I was in highschool. The flavor is great but the gum does get kind of hard after 30 or 40 minutes of chewing it
emmy u.
Ashburn, VA
I really enjoy the flavor of this gum, but after 10 ish minutes the gum loses its flavor and becomes weirdly hard when you’re chewing it. I prefer other trident gums like the tropical twist gum!! The price is pretty cheap tho
Anna W.
I love anything that is watermelon flavored! This tastes great but the flavor doesn't last that long. It makes my purse smell fruity though, which I cannot complain about! I do tend to buy it on the regular!
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gum is delicious I’ve been chewing this since I was small and it helps me quit smoking and it hydrates my mouth . Like I would chew everytime I’m in class so I won’t be hungry or falling asleep there
Bebe B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am in a diet and very limited with what I can eat. Lately I have been chewing on Trident Watermelon Twist when I feel a lil sweet tooth coming in.

It craves my sweet tooth; only has 5 cal a stick!!! Happy chewer 🙌
Samantha E.
Tallassee, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Picked this up on sale to keep at my desk and love it! I hate having gum wrappers everywhere, they never seem to stay in the trash for whatever reason. The gum seems a bit hard at first but softens up quickly and the flavor is yummy!
maisa s.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 5.0, Serving Size: 1 ea, Trans Fat: 0.0, Dietary Filter: 0.0, Saturated Fat: 0.0, Cholesterol: 0.0, Sugars: 0.0, Protein: 0.0, Size: 1 pack; 18 sticks, Total Fat: 0.0, Potassium: 0.0, Sodium: 0.0

Ingredients: Sorbitol, Gum Base, Mannitol, Xylitol, Artificial, Natural Flavoring, Glycerin, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Soy Lecithin, Red 40 Lake, BHT (To Maintain Freshness)
Marcy F.
Montebello, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love getting this pack at the 99, the size is so convenient and you can place one mini pack in your bag, pants pockets even sweater pockets, they are so little its so versatile. Its good because its sugar free. Makes me feel a lot less guilty and the taste does last a bit! Love trident as a brand!
sarah g.
West haven, CT
Does this gum have a long lasting taste?
Caitlin B.
Ingram, TX
Does this gun start disintegrating as you chew?
Katie S.
Willoughby, OH
How long does the flavor last with this gum?
crystal w.
El campo , TX
Does any one else have a somker in the family. my husband uses these for his craving snd i wonder if any one else does to.
Karlee B.
Newfield, NJ
Does it have a lot of flavor?Is it sweet or sour?