Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Marcy F.
Marcy F.
Montebello, CA

Love getting this pack at the 99, the size is so convenient and you can place one mini pack in your bag, pants pockets even sweater pockets, they are so little its so versatile. Its good because its sugar free. Makes me feel a lot less guilty and the taste does last a bit! Love trident as a brand!
Kaley T.
Kaley T.

I love watermelon-flavour candy.It's really refresh when you chew on kt as the more you chew,the more flavour it come out.This one is sugarless but it doesn't enhance the watermelon flavour at all.I have to eat this in secret as everybody would steal it from me.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Tallassee, TN

Picked this up on sale to keep at my desk and love it! I hate having gum wrappers everywhere, they never seem to stay in the trash for whatever reason. The gum seems a bit hard at first but softens up quickly and the flavor is yummy!
Bebe B.
Bebe B.

I am in a diet and very limited with what I can eat. Lately I have been chewing on Trident Watermelon Twist when I feel a lil sweet tooth coming in.

It craves my sweet tooth; only has 5 cal a stick!!! Happy chewer šŸ™Œ
Stephen S.
Stephen S.
Wilton, NH

I am a huge fan of anything Watermelon and this gum packs one heck of a punch of watermelon flavor. Like any gum, I wish the flavor lasted a bit longer but it was delicious nonetheless!
Molly H.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL

Really enjoy the watermelon taste. Is a little more tangy than you may think too. I think Trident is a great brand, and sugar free is just as good taste wise, and healthier for teeth.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I always keep a pack of this gym in my purse and in my car! It's soooo good! I always get complemented on my breath! This gum doesn't get sticky and can last for hours!!!
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
Somerset , Ma

Always have this in my house! Love that it's sugar free and taste yummy! The flavor lasts a while, so you aren't going through a lot of pieces in a day!
Lilibeth T.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY

Trident Watermelon Twist sugarless gum are one of the best you can ever find. They taste really good, but the flavor doesn't last too long.
Kara A.
Kara A.
Las cruces, Nm

I love this gum! It's not too sweet and the flavor lasts much longer than other brands. This is always my go to gum when I go to the store!
sarah g.
sarah g.
Rocky Hill, CT

Does this gum have a long lasting taste?
Katie S.
Katie S.
Willoughby, OH

How long does the flavor last with this gum?
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.

Does this gun start disintegrating as you chew?
crystal m.
crystal m.
El campo, TX

Does any one else have a somker in the family. my husband uses these for his craving snd i wonder if any one else does to.
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Newfield, NJ

Does it have a lot of flavor?Is it sweet or sour?

Join Now