Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Marcy F.
Marcy F.
Montebello , CA

Love getting this pack at the 99, the size is so convenient and you can place one mini pack in your bag, pants pockets even sweater pockets, they are so little its so versatile. Its good because its sugar free. Makes me feel a lot less guilty and the taste does last a bit! Love trident as a brand!
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.

Love the flavor of this gum! But watermelon is usually my favorite flavor when it comes to candies. I've been chewing this gum since I was in highschool. The flavor is great but the gum does get kind of hard after 30 or 40 minutes of chewing it
Bebe B.
Bebe B.

I am in a diet and very limited with what I can eat. Lately I have been chewing on Trident Watermelon Twist when I feel a lil sweet tooth coming in.

It craves my sweet tooth; only has 5 cal a stick!!! Happy chewer šŸ™Œ
Anna W.
Anna W.

I love anything that is watermelon flavored! This tastes great but the flavor doesn't last that long. It makes my purse smell fruity though, which I cannot complain about! I do tend to buy it on the regular!
Stephen S.
Stephen S.
Wilton, NH

I am a huge fan of anything Watermelon and this gum packs one heck of a punch of watermelon flavor. Like any gum, I wish the flavor lasted a bit longer but it was delicious nonetheless!
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I always keep a pack of this gym in my purse and in my car! It's soooo good! I always get complemented on my breath! This gum doesn't get sticky and can last for hours!!!
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
Somerset, MA

Always have this in my house! Love that it's sugar free and taste yummy! The flavor lasts a while, so you aren't going through a lot of pieces in a day!
Lilibeth T.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY

Trident Watermelon Twist sugarless gum are one of the best you can ever find. They taste really good, but the flavor doesn't last too long.
Kara A.
Kara A.
Las cruces, Nm

I love this gum! It's not too sweet and the flavor lasts much longer than other brands. This is always my go to gum when I go to the store!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Corp Christi, TX

I am not really a fan. the gum loses its flavor very quickly and most times just dissolves in my mouth unfortunately. use to love this gum
sarah g.
sarah g.
Rocky Hill, CT

Does this gum have a long lasting taste?
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.

Does this gun start disintegrating as you chew?
Katie S.
Katie S.
Willoughby, OH

How long does the flavor last with this gum?
crystal m.
crystal m.
San Antonio, TX

Does any one else have a somker in the family. my husband uses these for his craving snd i wonder if any one else does to.
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Newfield, NJ

Does it have a lot of flavor?Is it sweet or sour?

Join Now