Add a Photo
Trident Vitality Vigorate Citrus and Strawberry with Vitamin C Sugar Free Gum - 9 CT

By TRIDENT
#170 in Gum
Trident Vitality™ Vigorate™ Sugar Free Soft Center Gum.
New.
A burst of citrus and strawberry with Vitamin C.
9 pieces.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Emmalene W.
Emmalene W.
parkersburg, WV

The flavor is not great. I would certainly not be fooled into thinking I was tasting fruit when chewing this. And it doesn't last very long. Its good in a pinch, but I wont put it at the top of my shopping list.
Christine W.
Christine W.

When i first tried Trident Citrus and Strawberry, my mom or my sister brought it and ever since then i brought myself a pack and loved it. i always get it when i want something sweet late at night.
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Vancouver, BC

I love trident gum and fruit flavors as well. When I tried these, it made me want to swallow it like candy. But again I find that fruit flavors don't last as long than mint flavors.
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Esparto, CA

I recommend this gum it's nice to chew not like much gums that are a bit hard this has a very nice flavor I have this kind of gum with me at all times
Ellen S.
Ellen S.
Cheshire, CT

I found that the flavor didn't last a long time and it seemed to get stale fairly quickly. It has a nice flavor once you bite into it, however.
Jessica  C.
Jessica C.
West Jordan, UT

It is ok for a citrus flavor, but it doesn't last long and gets hard very quickly. I still prefer mint gum, but in a pinch this would work.
Wale O.
Wale O.
Orange Park, FL

The gum tastes good but doesn't do much for breath odor. I think that it's good to have when you need something to chew on in a pinch.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

You can tell it is sugar free, but the flavor is still okay and it lasts for probably half an hour before the flavor begins to fade.
Kaleyha U.
Kaleyha U.
Mansfield, OH

I love this gum. I can crew this gum all the time I love the taste of it. I would recommend it to anyone.
Paneshia B.
Paneshia B.
hopkinsville, ky

This is my favorite kind of gum to chew because it taste good and it doesn't have a lot of sugar in it

Join Now