BY TRIDENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Emmalene W.
parkersburg, WV
The flavor is not great. I would certainly not be fooled into thinking I was tasting fruit when chewing this. And it doesn't last very long. Its good in a pinch, but I wont put it at the top of my shopping list.
Christine w.
Westland, MI
When i first tried Trident Citrus and Strawberry, my mom or my sister brought it and ever since then i brought myself a pack and loved it. i always get it when i want something sweet late at night.
Cristina F.
Esparto, CA
I recommend this gum it's nice to chew not like much gums that are a bit hard this has a very nice flavor I have this kind of gum with me at all times
Tiffany J.
Gaylesville, AL
A great gum to get your fruity fix. My only hesitation is that is doesn't exactly freshen your breath and leave a clean feeling like a mint gum wood.
Lindi P.
Queen Creek, AZ
Not a huge fan of fruity gum but it has a yummy flavor and lasts longer than I expected! Just don't eat if you want your breath to smell good!
Ellen S.
Cheshire, CT
I found that the flavor didn't last a long time and it seemed to get stale fairly quickly. It has a nice flavor once you bite into it, however.
Jessica  C.
West Jordan, UT
It is ok for a citrus flavor, but it doesn't last long and gets hard very quickly. I still prefer mint gum, but in a pinch this would work.
Wale O.
Orange Park, FL
The gum tastes good but doesn't do much for breath odor. I think that it's good to have when you need something to chew on in a pinch.
Hannah M.
You can tell it is sugar free, but the flavor is still okay and it lasts for probably half an hour before the flavor begins to fade.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
This is my favorite flavor ! its so fruity and yummy , and the packing is so good and keeps the gum from falling all over purse !
Karla C.