Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum  (10 Packs) uploaded by Sabrina T.
Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum  (10 Packs)

Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum (10 Packs)

BY TRIDENT

A little piece of delicious well-being. A Burst of Citrus and Strawberry with Vitamin C 10- 9 piece packs Sugar free soft center gum Naturally & Artificially Flavored ; see more...

• I have to have sugar free gum and this product looks interesting....2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money?7 Answers
Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum  (10 Packs)
Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum (10 Packs)
  • "Last long flavor doesn't go away, it's really minty keeps my breath fresh and is inexpensive" in 2 reviews
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
As with the other Vitality flavors, it's on the softer side, but doesn't disintegrate or become unpleasantly smooshy after a long chew. The Vitality packs are simple and elegant, and this one follows suit. I like the choice of lavender for the font-- it complements the cream in the vanilla leaves and the silver background.
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I really like this gum. My favorite part is when you first bite into it and there is liquid flavor in the middle. It is refreshing and from my experience, lasts pretty long. The only thing that bothers me is how little gum you get.
Kendall H.
This was always my favorite gum! I thought they had quit making it because I can not find it anywhere around where I live. I went on vacation and saw it at a gas station. I bought all the packs they had and spent about $12. haha
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this as a gift, and I really enjoyed it. They come in a box that is easier to store than purchasing the 3 packs or multiple individual. The gum seems to last long and has good flavor.
Courtney F.
Brunswick, OH
If you love spearmint, then this is the gum for you. I think it tastes great. I just wish more pieces came in the pack. I usually run out quickly.
Tatum G.
I get this all the time! I have to get sugar free gum and this is my favorite sugar free fun. The 10 packs last for a long time and I love it!
Danielle Z.
This is by far one of my favorite kinds of gum! I am so glad that they came out with this! Does not lose flavor fast, like so many other kinds.
Angela K.
Bluefield, WV
My husband swears this is the best gum there is! I wouldn't go that far but it's pretty good. The flavor does last long and is pretty strong.
Jessica R.
Hillsboro, OR
I love love love this gum its so good but I have been having a really hard time finding it lately I wish the had is more available.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Trident layers gum is awesome.lots and lots of flavor.pricing is very good.it chews well and the taste and flavors are fantastic.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Is this worth the money?
Rebecca Z. E.
I have to have sugar free gum and this product looks interesting. How does the taste hold up with the non-sugar sweetener (some sugar free gum has a bad aftertaste from the sweetener)?