Add a Photo
Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum  (10 Packs)

Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum (10 Packs)

By TRIDENT
#115 in Gum
A little piece of delicious well-being. A Burst of Citrus and Strawberry with Vitamin C 10- 9 piece packs Sugar free soft center gum Naturally & Artificially Flavored ;
Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum  (10 Packs)
Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum (10 Packs)
Kendall H.
Kendall H.

This was always my favorite gum! I thought they had quit making it because I can not find it anywhere around where I live. I went on vacation and saw it at a gas station. I bought all the packs they had and spent about $12. haha
Tatum G.
Tatum G.

I get this all the time! I have to get sugar free gum and this is my favorite sugar free fun. The 10 packs last for a long time and I love it!
natasha h.
natasha h.

This is one of the best tasting gums I gave ever had. It has just the right amount of minty taste to wake up your taste buds.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Gainesville, FL

Trident is pretty tasty. I particularly like the sugar free variety because the extra sugar from gum is really unnecessary.
Meeks H.
Meeks H.

L like the flavors and it doesn't get hard after awhile and make your jaws hurt and I like the package too
Melitsa P.
Melitsa P.
Helotes, TX

Tastes great with out even having a sugar free after taste. the mint flavor lasts for a while as well.
Braydon B.
Braydon B.
Canton, MO

Flavor last longer than most gums do. Great sweet flavor without the sugar! Love this stuff!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA

As with the other Vitality flavors, it's on the softer side, but doesn't disintegrate or become unpleasantly smooshy after a long chew. The Vitality packs are simple and elegant, and this one follows suit. I like the choice of lavender for the font-- it complements the cream in the vanilla leaves and the silver background.
Ali W.
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ

I really like this gum. My favorite part is when you first bite into it and there is liquid flavor in the middle. It is refreshing and from my experience, lasts pretty long. The only thing that bothers me is how little gum you get.
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Charlotte, NC

I got this as a gift, and I really enjoyed it. They come in a box that is easier to store than purchasing the 3 packs or multiple individual. The gum seems to last long and has good flavor.
India H.
India H.
Lexington, TN

Is this worth the money?
Rebecca Z. E.
Rebecca Z. E.

I have to have sugar free gum and this product looks interesting. How does the taste hold up with the non-sugar sweetener (some sugar free gum has a bad aftertaste from the sweetener)?

Join Now