Add a Photo
Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum  (10 Packs)

Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum (10 Packs)

By TRIDENT
#114 in Gum
A little piece of delicious well-being. A Burst of Citrus and Strawberry with Vitamin C 10- 9 piece packs Sugar free soft center gum Naturally & Artificially Flavored ;
Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum  (10 Packs)
Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum (10 Packs)
Photo (1)
Kendall H.
Kendall H.

This was always my favorite gum! I thought they had quit making it because I can not find it anywhere around where I live. I went on vacation and saw it at a gas station. I bought all the packs they had and spent about $12. haha
sabrina t.
sabrina t.
QC CANADA

I like the sugar free gum, and trident is so tasty specially with mint flavour, but i don'ts know where could i find like this picture? the 10 packs , because i am habit to buy 3 pack as you see on my picture.
Tatum G.
Tatum G.

I get this all the time! I have to get sugar free gum and this is my favorite sugar free fun. The 10 packs last for a long time and I love it!
natasha h.
natasha h.

This is one of the best tasting gums I gave ever had. It has just the right amount of minty taste to wake up your taste buds.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Gainesville, FL

Trident is pretty tasty. I particularly like the sugar free variety because the extra sugar from gum is really unnecessary.
Meeks H.
Meeks H.

L like the flavors and it doesn't get hard after awhile and make your jaws hurt and I like the package too
Melitsa P.
Melitsa P.
Helotes, TX

Tastes great with out even having a sugar free after taste. the mint flavor lasts for a while as well.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.

Great price for how many packs you get! The flavor is yummy and lasts a while. Will be buying again.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL

This gum is a great flavor as a whole and comes in a variety of different flavors! Also the flavor lasts for hours
Sandra F.
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY

Love the flavor and the gum. This gum actually lasts pretty long so I don't have to constantly change gum.
India H.
India H.
Lexington , TN

Is this worth the money?
Rebecca Z. E.
Rebecca Z. E.

I have to have sugar free gum and this product looks interesting. How does the taste hold up with the non-sugar sweetener (some sugar free gum has a bad aftertaste from the sweetener)?

Join Now