Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum  (10 Packs) uploaded by Sabrina T.
Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum  (10 Packs)

Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum (10 Packs)

BY TRIDENT

A little piece of delicious well-being. A Burst of Citrus and Strawberry with Vitamin C 10- 9 piece packs Sugar free soft center gum Naturally & Artificially Flavored ; see more...

• I have to have sugar free gum and this product looks interesting....2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money?7 Answers
Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum  (10 Packs)
Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum (10 Packs)
  • "Last long flavor doesn't go away, it's really minty keeps my breath fresh and is inexpensive" in 2 reviews
Meka H.
Meka H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
L like the flavors and it doesn't get hard after awhile and make your jaws hurt and I like the package too
Kendall H.
Kendall H.
This was always my favorite gum! I thought they had quit making it because I can not find it anywhere around where I live. I went on vacation and saw it at a gas station. I bought all the packs they had and spent about $12. haha
Emily G.
Emily G.
Gainesville, FL
Trident is pretty tasty. I particularly like the sugar free variety because the extra sugar from gum is really unnecessary.
Tatum G.
Tatum G.
I get this all the time! I have to get sugar free gum and this is my favorite sugar free fun. The 10 packs last for a long time and I love it!
natasha h.
natasha h.
This is one of the best tasting gums I gave ever had. It has just the right amount of minty taste to wake up your taste buds.
Melitsa P.
Melitsa P.
Helotes, TX
Tastes great with out even having a sugar free after taste. the mint flavor lasts for a while as well.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
As with the other Vitality flavors, it's on the softer side, but doesn't disintegrate or become unpleasantly smooshy after a long chew. The Vitality packs are simple and elegant, and this one follows suit. I like the choice of lavender for the font-- it complements the cream in the vanilla leaves and the silver background.
yasmin c.
yasmin c.
I love this gum, it has a great menty fresh taste!
It is low on sugar so its great!
i can chew this with braces!
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
Good minty gum. I like that it's not full of sugar. I would recommend this to others. Great flavor
Ali W.
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I really like this gum. My favorite part is when you first bite into it and there is liquid flavor in the middle. It is refreshing and from my experience, lasts pretty long. The only thing that bothers me is how little gum you get.
India H.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Is this worth the money?
Rebecca Z. E.
Rebecca Z. E.
I have to have sugar free gum and this product looks interesting. How does the taste hold up with the non-sugar sweetener (some sugar free gum has a bad aftertaste from the sweetener)?