Add a Photo
Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum  (10 Packs)

Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum (10 Packs)

By TRIDENT
#118 in Gum
A little piece of delicious well-being. A Burst of Citrus and Strawberry with Vitamin C 10- 9 piece packs Sugar free soft center gum Naturally & Artificially Flavored ;
Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum  (10 Packs)
Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum (10 Packs)
Photo (1)
Emily G.
Emily G.
Gainesville, FL

Trident is pretty tasty. I particularly like the sugar free variety because the extra sugar from gum is really unnecessary.
Meka H.
Meka H.

L like the flavors and it doesn't get hard after awhile and make your jaws hurt and I like the package too
Kendall H.
Kendall H.

This was always my favorite gum! I thought they had quit making it because I can not find it anywhere around where I live. I went on vacation and saw it at a gas station. I bought all the packs they had and spent about $12. haha
Tatum G.
Tatum G.

I get this all the time! I have to get sugar free gum and this is my favorite sugar free fun. The 10 packs last for a long time and I love it!
natasha h.
natasha h.

This is one of the best tasting gums I gave ever had. It has just the right amount of minty taste to wake up your taste buds.
Melitsa P.
Melitsa P.
Helotes, TX

Tastes great with out even having a sugar free after taste. the mint flavor lasts for a while as well.
Sandra F.
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY

Love the flavor and the gum. This gum actually lasts pretty long so I don't have to constantly change gum.
Braydon B.
Braydon B.
Canton, MO

Flavor last longer than most gums do. Great sweet flavor without the sugar! Love this stuff!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL

This gum is a great flavor as a whole and comes in a variety of different flavors! Also the flavor lasts for hours
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Overland Park, KS

This gum flavor doesn't last very long and the flavor itself isn't very good. Maybe try a different flavor?
India H.
India H.
Lexington , TN

Is this worth the money?
Rebecca Z. E.
Rebecca Z. E.

I have to have sugar free gum and this product looks interesting. How does the taste hold up with the non-sugar sweetener (some sugar free gum has a bad aftertaste from the sweetener)?

Join Now