Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum  (10 Packs) uploaded by Sabrina T.
Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum  (10 Packs)

Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum (10 Packs)

BY TRIDENT

A little piece of delicious well-being. A Burst of Citrus and Strawberry with Vitamin C 10- 9 piece packs Sugar free soft center gum Naturally & Artificially Flavored ; see more...

• I have to have sugar free gum and this product looks interesting....2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money?7 Answers
Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum  (10 Packs)
Trident VITALITY Sugar Free Gum (10 Packs)
  • "Last long flavor doesn't go away, it's really minty keeps my breath fresh and is inexpensive" in 2 reviews
Megan M.
Highland Hgts, KY
This gum is very good and can be easily carried around in a purse or your pocket
Danielle Z.
This is by far one of my favorite kinds of gum! I am so glad that they came out with this! Does not lose flavor fast, like so many other kinds.
Jessica R.
Hillsboro, OR
I love love love this gum its so good but I have been having a really hard time finding it lately I wish the had is more available.
Angela K.
Bluefield, WV
My husband swears this is the best gum there is! I wouldn't go that far but it's pretty good. The flavor does last long and is pretty strong.
Ryan T.
I didn't like the taste of this, the flavors didn't really go well together in my opinion.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this as a gift, and I really enjoyed it. They come in a box that is easier to store than purchasing the 3 packs or multiple individual. The gum seems to last long and has good flavor.
Lynn  W.
Delta, PA
It was ok not the best gum i have had but not the worse.. something i would chew if i had to not something to chew.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Trident layers gum is awesome.lots and lots of flavor.pricing is very good.it chews well and the taste and flavors are fantastic.
Courtney F.
Brunswick, OH
If you love spearmint, then this is the gum for you. I think it tastes great. I just wish more pieces came in the pack. I usually run out quickly.
yasmin c.
I love this gum, it has a great menty fresh taste!
It is low on sugar so its great!
i can chew this with braces!
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Is this worth the money?
Rebecca Z. E.
I have to have sugar free gum and this product looks interesting. How does the taste hold up with the non-sugar sweetener (some sugar free gum has a bad aftertaste from the sweetener)?