BY TRIDENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Trident Vitality™ Rejuve™ Sugar Free Soft Center Gum.
A rejuvenating blend of luscious mint and white tea.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
New.
3 9-piece pkgs. (27 pieces).

• Isn't anyone happy with just regular mint gum anymore?2 Answers
Alanna P.
Alanna P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like this gum flavor. It's not too overpowering but also gives a nice kick of the white tea. It's sugar free so it doesn't ruin your teeth although I only chew gum when traveling.
Maria F.
Maria F.
I Love this brand and this gum too. I chew gum a lot and this is one of my favorites gums, the flavor is great and refreshing
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
I am a gumaholic and in proud! Ha! I chew gum 24/7. I love my gum just like I love to shop! Trident is my favorite because of the long lasting flavored and it doesn't become hard while you chew.
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Irwin, PA
Love this gum! Very minty and refreshing. I chew it all the time because it's not bad for your teeth. This product won't disappoint.
Rainy S.
Great clean original minty taste. Back to basics with a simple mint gum to awaken the mouth and taste buds.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Trident. Favorite type of gum and being one who is a bit picky about their gum, probably one of my favorites.
cierra s.
cierra s.
Harrisburg, PA
Love this gum. Nice refreshing minty taste. Love how it perks me up and I chew this when I have exams to get my brain thinking.
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Kissimmee, FL
My kids love this gum and I love that it's not bad for their teeth. Trident brand has been around for years and always has good tasting gum!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Lehighton, PA
This gum is always in my purse!!!! I love the great taste and with 2 young children the sugar free part is great
Kyla W.
Kyla W.
Portland, OR
This flavor is so unique, and it tastes amazing! Trident is a brand that I trust so when I saw this I had to try it! I was definitely not disappointed! Yum!
Rainy S.
Isn't anyone happy with just regular mint gum anymore?