Trident Vitality Rejuve Mint and White Tea Sugar Free Gum uploaded by Sabrina T.

BY TRIDENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Trident Vitality™ Rejuve™ Sugar Free Soft Center Gum.
A rejuvenating blend of luscious mint and white tea.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
New.
3 9-piece pkgs. (27 pieces).

• I have to have sugar free gum and this product looks inte...2 Answers
  • Isn't anyone happy with just regular mint gum anymore?2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money?7 Answers
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
As with the other Vitality flavors, it's on the softer side, but doesn't disintegrate or become unpleasantly smooshy after a long chew. The Vitality packs are simple and elegant, and this one follows suit. I like the choice of lavender for the font-- it complements the cream in the vanilla leaves and the silver background.
Alanna P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like this gum flavor. It's not too overpowering but also gives a nice kick of the white tea. It's sugar free so it doesn't ruin your teeth although I only chew gum when traveling.
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I really like this gum. My favorite part is when you first bite into it and there is liquid flavor in the middle. It is refreshing and from my experience, lasts pretty long. The only thing that bothers me is how little gum you get.
Ellie R.
I am a gumaholic and in proud! Ha! I chew gum 24/7. I love my gum just like I love to shop! Trident is my favorite because of the long lasting flavored and it doesn't become hard while you chew.
Kendall H.
This was always my favorite gum! I thought they had quit making it because I can not find it anywhere around where I live. I went on vacation and saw it at a gas station. I bought all the packs they had and spent about $12. haha
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this as a gift, and I really enjoyed it. They come in a box that is easier to store than purchasing the 3 packs or multiple individual. The gum seems to last long and has good flavor.
Beauty G.
Trident is my number 1 sugar free.bubble gum . This especially is refreshing as other girls said, also the flavor is delicious, and thing I like is that i t doesn´t loose the flavor quickly.
Alexandra A.
Sacramento, CA
This gum is so refreshing . it feels like when u chew a mint and drink water . its so good and its flavor doesn't go away in seconds . it lasts up to 20-30 minutes.
Cara S.
Pekin, IL
This gum is very tasty and refreshing. It's great to freshen your breath any time of day. I like to buy this at my local grocery store. I bet you will find it at yours too.
Kyla W.
NEWBERG, OR
This flavor is so unique, and it tastes amazing! Trident is a brand that I trust so when I saw this I had to try it! I was definitely not disappointed! Yum!
India H.
Antioch, TN
Is this worth the money?
Rebecca Z. E.
I have to have sugar free gum and this product looks interesting. How does the taste hold up with the non-sugar sweetener (some sugar free gum has a bad aftertaste from the sweetener)?
Rainy S.
Isn't anyone happy with just regular mint gum anymore?