Trident Unwrapped - Tropical Twist uploaded by Ayelen E.Trident Unwrapped - Tropical Twist uploaded by Lora H.

BY TRIDENT

Artificially flavored.

Buy on www.ama...*
Diannah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gum is totally worth buying! I love how it is unwrapped and you can just grab a piece out when you want it. You don't have to fool with opening the wrapper. I recommend this to many people who love gum, this is a great kind!
Cassie K.
One of my favorite trident flavors! My husband bought this, and we keep it by the front door, as just an easy breath-refresher on our way out. I thought maybe the pieces would dry out, but they haven't. We're on our second pack so far, and he even keeps one at the office now. The container also has an easy snap-shut lid.
Lora H.
Cannelton, WV
I picked this up at my local grocery store as a free item of the week and I really like these flavors of this. I have a problem with artificial orange flavor and this doesn't have that.
Karoline H.
Flat rock , Mi
My favorite #trident flavor. So many gums loose their flavor after few minutes & their texture almost feels like your chewing a rubbery substance. Not this gum, it's very refreshing & the flavor lasts a long time.

Maria H.
I love this flavor! They really taste like a whole tropical twist and also with the benefits of xylitol, fully recommended if you like citrus flavor :)
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hate it. Most of the flavors in it are good but there's this one I can't place. It tastes awful and it overpowers the others.
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
This gum taste so great, really amazing flavors. I have to remember it's a gum not a candy!