BY TRIDENT #51 in Gum

Smack Your Lips Across The Face With Tiny Tropical Fruit-flavored Sticks Of Whoa.

*Cleans and protects teeth.

**Artificially flavored.

Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Funky flavor but weirdly good. My mom chews this stuff as dessert because it's nice and sweet. It won't do the same job as a mint gum does, but if you like sweet then it's good. Sometimes a little bit too sweet for me. Also you kind of need two little pieces to get a sufficient amount of gum.
Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
I don't chew gum often but picked up this pack of gum the other day in the checkout at the grocery store. While the flavor was really great it sadly didn't last for very long which was a major disappointment. Overall I could live without it but I wouldn't mind chewing it if someone gave me a piece.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good I forgot it was just gum and not candy! I love everything about their products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Chaya K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I used to chew gum, this one was my favorite. So sweet and juicy and the flavor was long lasting & didn't get hard as other gums did when they lost the flavor. It's sugar-free too so no guilty feelings.
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like this chewing gum because the packaging is nice and small and the gum is a cute small rectangle. The tropical taste of this gum is great however, i gave this 3 starts because the taste doesn't last long.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this gum and cannot restrain myself from eating it. I eat this very often most of the time when I am at my local gas station. You can find in most supermarkets and most gas stations.
Trevor A.
Blue Springs
This is one of my favorite flavors of trident. Trident is probably my favorite brand of gum. Flavor lasts a long time and is just the right intensity. Easy to chew, doesn't fall apart and just all around a great product.
tammy m.
Strongsville, OH
I love the scam it's super orange I love orange it's my favorite fruit it's super cheap you can get it anywhere I recommend it to everyone it has great flavor because it compared to anything else because it's the best yes you should be purchased at
Jane Z.
My favorite brand of gum. Flavor lasts long. Available almost everywhere. I prefer to buy it at sams club where it's almost half the price in bulk. Great value of 18 pieces and lasts longer than other brands I've tried. Highly recommend
emmy u.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite chewing gums ever. I always have gum at school and the flavor in this lasts the entire time!! I love the orange mango pineapple deliciousness, and the pack comes with sooo many pieces of gum!!
Cynthia E.
Lawndale, CA
Has anyone tried this flavor!? is it good?
Brenda G.
Waldron, AR
What is the best flavor of gum?
Emily V.
What is the best flavor for u?
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Does the flavor last a long time?
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
Am I the only one who thinks this smells like cat urine. When I did use this and it sat in my purse for a while...whew it was bad. Then when other people chew it, I instantly think if their cat had an accident on them.