BY TRIDENT #17 in Gum

Smack Your Lips Across The Face With Tiny Tropical Fruit-flavored Sticks Of Whoa.

*Cleans and protects teeth.

**Artificially flavored.

Buy on Walmart*
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I recently started a low carb diet and have cut out all sweets, this gum is my saving grace. I take it everywhere and pop a piece in to fight my sweet tooth. It is sugar free so it also protects my sweet tooth from cavities.
Rabia M.
Fairfax, VA
This loses flavor quickly and keeps your breath fresh for less than 30 minutes. It’s better to just buy tic tacs. I think gum in general loses the flavor quickly but the good thing is you can have it in your mouth for a long time and the consistency won’t change.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Funky flavor but weirdly good. My mom chews this stuff as dessert because it's nice and sweet. It won't do the same job as a mint gum does, but if you like sweet then it's good. Sometimes a little bit too sweet for me. Also you kind of need two little pieces to get a sufficient amount of gum.
Jessica V.
Manteca, CA
It’s gum there’s not much to it. The flavor is good and last longer than most flavored gums I do have a tongue piercing and it dose often get stuck to it if I’m chewing this gum for to long. I usually just pick it up when I’m standing in line at the grocery store.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good I forgot it was just gum and not candy! I love everything about their products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Chaya K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I used to chew gum, this one was my favorite. So sweet and juicy and the flavor was long lasting & didn't get hard as other gums did when they lost the flavor. It's sugar-free too so no guilty feelings.
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like this chewing gum because the packaging is nice and small and the gum is a cute small rectangle. The tropical taste of this gum is great however, i gave this 3 starts because the taste doesn't last long.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this gum and cannot restrain myself from eating it. I eat this very often most of the time when I am at my local gas station. You can find in most supermarkets and most gas stations.
tammy m.
strongsville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the scam it's super orange I love orange it's my favorite fruit it's super cheap you can get it anywhere I recommend it to everyone it has great flavor because it compared to anything else because it's the best yes you should be purchased at
Jane Z.
My favorite brand of gum. Flavor lasts long. Available almost everywhere. I prefer to buy it at sams club where it's almost half the price in bulk. Great value of 18 pieces and lasts longer than other brands I've tried. Highly recommend
Cynthia E.
Lawndale, CA
Has anyone tried this flavor!? is it good?
Brenda G.
Waldron, AR
What is the best flavor of gum?
Emily V.
What is the best flavor for u?
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
Am I the only one who thinks this smells like cat urine. When I did use this and it sat in my purse for a while...whew it was bad. Then when other people chew it, I instantly think if their cat had an accident on them.
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Does the flavor last a long time?