BY TRIDENT #16 in Gum

Trident® Tropical Twist® Sugar Free Gum with Xylitol.
Artificially flavored.
Long lasting flavor.
Cleans & protects teeth*.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association®.
54 pieces! Compare & save.

Buy on Walmart
  • "long lasting flavor was well as long lasting chew because with some gums after a while it gets soft and loses its stretchy chew" in 1 review
Perla D.
Houston , TX
I love this gum!! it's long lasting like mentioned in previous comments but it is also sugar free which means it has less calories and it's healthier which is a plus. The thing is that even being sugar free it is super fruity and it tastes wonderful.
Daisy B.
Delano, CA
I love this gum it's so simple and small easy to chew. It has a great flavor not too sugary or sweet I really like to chew it when I ate something that left me a smelly breathe lol.
Kayla F.
Haskell, NJ
I rarely enjoy fruit flavored gum. While I love the flavor of this gum and how long it lasts, the gum seems to disintegrate in my mouth after a very short period of time.
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
My aunt never ever lacks gum in your bag, really have gum in the airport save the life also stress out and the breath this fresh. team trident for ever
ruzina a.
Ozone Park, NY
i like the flavors and smell of this gum. however i hate how hard the gum gets after chewing it for like five seconds.
Sarah B.
Dickson, TN
This is by far the best fruity flavored gum around. I'm not a fruity gum kind of person but this one is sooo good!!!
becky l.
This gum is fantastic! I love the fruity flavor and it lasts a long time. Definitely worth buying again.
Love this gum!! Nice and fruity with a hint of mint! My kids love it as well. It is inexpensive!
Rachael B.
Childersburg, AL
It has a long lasting flavor and taste great I like all the flavor and buy it all the time
Debasree G.
W Lafayette, IN
I love the tropical taste but I wished it lasted longer! Love that it's sugar free too!
Cynthia E.
Lawndale, CA
Has anyone tried this flavor!? is it good?
Brenda G.
Waldron, AR
What is the best flavor of gum?
Emily V.
What is the best flavor for u?
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Does the flavor last a long time?
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
Am I the only one who thinks this smells like cat urine. When I did use this and it sat in my purse for a while...whew it was bad. Then when other people chew it, I instantly think if their cat had an accident on them.