Trident® Tropical Twist®

by Trident

#10 in Gum

Smack Your Lips Across The Face With Tiny Tropical Fruit-flavored Sticks Of Whoa.

*Cleans and protects teeth.

**Artificially flavored.

What is the best flavor for u?
Tem mais sabores?
Has anyone tried this flavor!? is it good?
Start your review of Trident® Tropical Twist®!
How would you rate this product?
Midwest City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Trident® Tropical Twist® uploaded by stephen S.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite flavor of gum, there's zero sugar only one carb per piece, 14 pieces in a container, and I get it all the time. When my wife got pregnant she went through pack after pack of it because it was the only thing that took the bad taste out of her mouth during pregnancy. So my family has gone through quite a bit of this gum and I have still not gotten sick of it. Flavor lasts pretty well for a sugar-free gum, and it tastes really good.
Harrodsburg, KY
Trident® Tropical Twist® uploaded by Sherri G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Trident tropical twist gum has a nice refreshing taste that lasts. Is is a great alternative when you have those snack cravings. Whether you are at church, work or home trident gum is just the ticket. If you like a fruity taste, you will love this gum.
Oklahoma City, OK
Trident® Tropical Twist® uploaded by Ashley M.
• Flavor so vibrant it’s POPPIN out of your screen!! • Y’all know I LOVE gum. And Trident is in my top few favorite sugar-free brands. Their new flavor “Tropical Twist” is a bright, tangy way to close out the summer. . . . #MyTridentFlavor #WeGotFlavor #contest @tridentgum @Influenster @Target
Hartford, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Trident® Tropical Twist® uploaded by selvedina M.
Perfect burst of flavor, love the mango and kiwi flavors, the flavor last for a long time. My kids are usually always grabbing these out of my car so when it’s time for me to reach for one piece the pack is usually almost empty, that’s how much they love this flavor.
Valley Stream, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Trident® Tropical Twist® uploaded by Faiza H.
Purchased at: Costco
The favor is just amazing ! The packing is cute ! If you want to save money you can get big pack from Costco . It’s cheaper then buying one pack of gum . Would recommend it !
Purchased at: Walgreens
The thing about gum is that it shouldnt lose flavor too quickly. Thats exactly what i get with this gum. Just pop one of these pieces in and you will have the full body flavor of the tropics in your mouth for a long time. Trident is def my go to for all my gum needs
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Trident Tropical Twist has a pleasing tropical flavor, and is a nice fruity gum. Trident is a good quality brand and usually have a long-lasting flavor. Worth trying if you like fruity gum. Good price.
103 weimar st buffalo ny
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite gum from middle school days to my adult days lol !!! I’m not the only one who still buys packs and packs this stuff is just so flavorful!!! And price is right definitely worth my money lol
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Trident® Tropical Twist® uploaded by maria M.
Purchased at: Target
The taste is very tropical, you can distinguish the different flavors of very tasty fruits, in addition to the taste in the mouth lasts a long time and its price is quite economical flavors that make your day #WeGotFlavor TRIDENT Gum #MyTRIDENTFlavor Tropical Twist goals
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This gum can be addicting! The favor is orange and the taste can be quite strong. While chewing the taste mellows down and it can last awhile before losing it's favor.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center