Trident Strawberry Twist Sugar Free Gum uploaded by Jenny D.Trident Strawberry Twist Sugar Free Gum uploaded by Camille A.

BY TRIDENT #26 in Gum

Artificially flavored.

• Does the flavor last long? Most gum loses its flavor super quick.1 Answers
  • Is there sugar free in all flavors?1 Answers
  • Does the flavor last?3 Answers
Trident Strawberry Twist Sugar Free Gum
  • "Trident is my favorite brand of gum and the strawberry flavor is very juicy and lasts a long time. " in 1 review
  • "but i have to say Trident Strawberry Twist is so flavorful i cant believe its sugar free!" in 1 review
  • "Flavor last for a long time and doesn't get hard like most sugar free gum. " in 1 review
  • "It's juicy and the flavor lasts longer then other brands" in 1 review
  • "i normally don't like any fruity flavor but this one i really like." in 1 review
María S.
María S.
Trident gum are very soft, they are not as strong so it is the best option. The strawberry flavor is very delicious, please comparlos. They are free of sugar and often help with cravings. Not really if you let white teeth, but its flavor is incredible. As is free Ayucar is unlikely to have no cavities.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Just tried this product for the first time today! Purchased a large box of amazon and it is amazing! The flavor does not last too long but for the time that it does last, it is very tasty! I already chewed half a pack today and I do not regret it! YUM YUM
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Henrico, VA
I absolutely love the flavor of this gum! I am a big fan of fruity gum. The only thing I don't like about Trident is how small the gum is. I usually have to chew 2-3 pieces at a time. The price is affordable and the taste last pretty sufficiently.
Bety P.
Bety P.
I don't like this flavor. It is like sweet but with some mint flavor. If it was pure strawberries then may yes I will buy it again.
Rosse B.
Rosse B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very tasty !! I love its flavor and lasts a lot, the truth that I love trident, I recommend hundred percent, I love it is perfect
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These chewing gum are the best, not only because they are sugar free but also help you control anxiety to avoid consuming any food that does not provide the right nutrients or simply fatten you, I recommend them and whenever I can buy them, they are also Soft and have a variety of magnificent flavors
Randy C.
Randy C.
Redford, MI
The flavor of this gum is amazing. Right from the moment you unwrap the gum the smell is so sweet and the burst of flavor that explodes in your mouth. I will be purchasing this gum manny times over.
Danny V.
Danny V.
Clifton, NJ
I love trident gum and one of my favorite flavors is strawberry! Long lasting and very good :) I usually have gum everyday and get this gum at local stores. I recommend this gum flavor to anyone/this brand!
janna a.
janna a.
Sweet Tooth Expert
When I go out I have to buy some of these I love if it tastes and endures a lot in addition with the issues it brings are the maximum.
kelli g.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this gum it is super yummy!!! Its very affordable and easy to find. Comes in several differnt flavors! I love this brand !!!!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert
Has anyone tried these? Are they any good?
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL
Is strawberry the only flavor you enjoy?
leah K.
leah K.
What is your favorite trident flavor?
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Does the flavor last?
Lizz W.
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
Does this have a very artificial strawberry flavor or is it more natural?