Trident® Strawberry Twist uploaded by Camille A.

BY TRIDENT #51 in Gum

It’s Like Riding Full-speed In A Sweet Strawberry-flavored Go Kart.

*Cleans and protects teeth.

**Artificially flavored.

• Does the flavor last long? Most gum loses its flavor super quick.1 Answers
  • Is there sugar free in all flavors?1 Answers
  • Does the flavor last?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Trident is my favorite brand of gum and the strawberry flavor is very juicy and lasts a long time. " in 1 review
  • "but i have to say Trident Strawberry Twist is so flavorful i cant believe its sugar free!" in 1 review
  • "Flavor last for a long time and doesn't get hard like most sugar free gum. " in 1 review
  • "It's juicy and the flavor lasts longer then other brands" in 1 review
  • "i normally don't like any fruity flavor but this one i really like." in 1 review
Katie S.
I really enjoy strawberry flavor gum! This is one of my favorites! The flavor is good and it lasts for a little while. Not just something you chew for about 10 seconds and all the flavor is gone. They sell at Walmart and it's not much at all!
Daniela G.
MIAMI, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chewing gum are the best, not only because they are sugar free but also help you control anxiety to avoid consuming any food that does not provide the right nutrients or simply fatten you, I recommend them and whenever I can buy them, they are also Soft and have a variety of magnificent flavors
Randy C.
Redford, MI
The flavor of this gum is amazing. Right from the moment you unwrap the gum the smell is so sweet and the burst of flavor that explodes in your mouth. I will be purchasing this gum manny times over.
Danny V.
Clifton, NJ
I love trident gum and one of my favorite flavors is strawberry! Long lasting and very good :) I usually have gum everyday and get this gum at local stores. I recommend this gum flavor to anyone/this brand!
Ana Victoria T.
Allen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Even though I don't like chewing gum very often, this is a good gum. It has nice flavor, that is last more than other gum's flavors. It doesn't taste like plastic after the strawberry flavor is gone, which is a very good thing because almost every gum taste like plastic after a while. So I recommend this Trident Stawberry Twist Sugar Free Gum
María S.
Trident gum are very soft, they are not as strong so it is the best option. The strawberry flavor is very delicious, please comparlos. They are free of sugar and often help with cravings. Not really if you let white teeth, but its flavor is incredible. As is free Ayucar is unlikely to have no cavities.
juany faselis P.
Doral, FL
estos son mis chicles favoritos nunca pueden faltar en mi bolso, su precio es super económico y muy adsecible para todos, estos chicles no los comparo con nada, despues que lo probé no he comprado otros los recomiendo bastante son muy buenos y tienen muy buena calidad
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I usually try not to buy chewing gums so I don't ruin my teeth. However, out of all brands out there I trust Trident Gum. I love the new flavor and that it lasts a while. When hungry and not able to get to my meal right away, this is a great gum to chew for good 15 to 20 minutes till I get to something more filling.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Just tried this product for the first time today! Purchased a large box of amazon and it is amazing! The flavor does not last too long but for the time that it does last, it is very tasty! I already chewed half a pack today and I do not regret it! YUM YUM
Luna C.
Cape Coral, FL
TRIDENT is one of my favorite gums because of all the flavors it comes with. The strawberry flavor is really good as well. The only issue I really have is the flavor doesn't last very long, but I normally pick up a pack of Trident every two weeks.
Christina T.
Toronto, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these? Are they any good?
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL
Is strawberry the only flavor you enjoy?
leah K.
What is your favorite trident flavor?
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does the flavor last?
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
Does this have a very artificial strawberry flavor or is it more natural?