Trident® Strawberry Twist uploaded by Layal L.Trident® Strawberry Twist uploaded by Camille A.

BY TRIDENT

It’s Like Riding Full-speed In A Sweet Strawberry-flavored Go Kart.

*Cleans and protects teeth.

**Artificially flavored.

• "It's juicy and the flavor lasts longer then other brands" in 1 review
  • "Wish they were a bit bigger so I can blow bubbles with just one stick, but that's just a personal fancy of mine. " in 1 review
  • "but i have to say Trident Strawberry Twist is so flavorful i cant believe its sugar free!" in 1 review
  • "i normally don't like any fruity flavor but this one i really like." in 1 review
  • "Flavor last for a long time and doesn't get hard like most sugar free gum. " in 1 review
Katie S.
I really enjoy strawberry flavor gum! This is one of my favorites! The flavor is good and it lasts for a little while. Not just something you chew for about 10 seconds and all the flavor is gone. They sell at Walmart and it's not much at all!
Ana Victoria T.
Kissimmee , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Even though I don't like chewing gum very often, this is a good gum. It has nice flavor, that is last more than other gum's flavors. It doesn't taste like plastic after the strawberry flavor is gone, which is a very good thing because almost every gum taste like plastic after a while. So I recommend this Trident Stawberry Twist Sugar Free Gum
Trident gum are very soft, they are not as strong so it is the best option. The strawberry flavor is very delicious, please comparlos. They are free of sugar and often help with cravings. Not really if you let white teeth, but its flavor is incredible. As is free Ayucar is unlikely to have no cavities.
Juany f BM 107991 P.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
estos son mis chicles favoritos nunca pueden faltar en mi bolso, su precio es super económico y muy adsecible para todos, estos chicles no los comparo con nada, despues que lo probé no he comprado otros los recomiendo bastante son muy buenos y tienen muy buena calidad
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I usually try not to buy chewing gums so I don't ruin my teeth. However, out of all brands out there I trust Trident Gum. I love the new flavor and that it lasts a while. When hungry and not able to get to my meal right away, this is a great gum to chew for good 15 to 20 minutes till I get to something more filling.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Just tried this product for the first time today! Purchased a large box of amazon and it is amazing! The flavor does not last too long but for the time that it does last, it is very tasty! I already chewed half a pack today and I do not regret it! YUM YUM
Candice R.
Cape Coral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
TRIDENT is one of my favorite gums because of all the flavors it comes with. The strawberry flavor is really good as well. The only issue I really have is the flavor doesn't last very long, but I normally pick up a pack of Trident every two weeks.
Jade J.
Trident gum does not last very long. They do have amazing flavors but they go away in less than an hour. I recommend stride or 5 gum. Even juicy fruit lasts longer. I forget the name of the gum I always get but it lasts for up to 4 hours.
Brianna A.
Henrico, VA
I absolutely love the flavor of this gum! I am a big fan of fruity gum. The only thing I don't like about Trident is how small the gum is. I usually have to chew 2-3 pieces at a time. The price is affordable and the taste last pretty sufficiently.
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Oh my gosh so easy to chew, soft, juicy and leaves a pleasant taste in your mouth. It lasts a long time not like some you chew for a few minutes and it turns into tasteless rubber like gum. Highly recommend it
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these? Are they any good?
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL
Is strawberry the only flavor you enjoy?
leah K.
What is your favorite trident flavor?
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does the flavor last?
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
Does this have a very artificial strawberry flavor or is it more natural?