Trident Splashing Mint uploaded by Sherri K.

BY TRIDENT #78 in Gum

Trident Splashing Mint Sugar Free Gum.

Cleans & protects teeth*.

Artificially flavored.

With Xylitol.

18 sticks.

• Is it closer to a peppermint flavor or wintermint?2 Answers
  • I've never even seen this! I must have, have you tried this?? Any...2 Answers
  • Does the sugar-free taste similar to the regular?2 Answers
Adriana L.
My favorite gum! It's sweet and minty at the same time! Long lasting too :) i usually get them when they are on sale buy one get one free at my local drugstore
Karla R.
Doral, FL
trident is my favorite brand of gum, it lets you a good taste in your mouth and the price is a really joke i recommend it
Johanna l.
Great gum especial for kids since is sugar free and wont be as bad for kids i give it a 4 since i don't chew gum a lot
xiomara c.
un excelente producto muy natural me gusta mucho lo uso siempre cuando quiero masticar algo agradable
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
I only chew peppermint gum, don't get me wrong if I cant find anything else ill chew the sweet stuff but I love peppermint gum, and this one is so good. Its more of like a winter peppermint taste. It make your breath taste/ smell amazing after. It's super cheap as is most Trident gum, and its on you will always want in your pocket.
Sherri K.
Neosho, MO
I don't usually chew gum but when I do, my husband and I prefer trident. I bought this gum last weekend and I think it tastes great! I don't typically choose minty gum because I like the fruity flavors. however, this was just what I needed. my only complaint is that one piece isn't enough. I usually need two pieces. but that could because I want to blow bubbles (:
Kathryn B.
Chelsea, AL
I like the flavor of this gum. it isn't overpoweringly minty. The price was more affordable when bought in bulk, but I have also purchased this at walmart as well. I went through the pack rather quickly though because the flavor, while it lasted a while, it did not last more than forty-five minutes.
Anne D.
rockville, MD
Este é meu chiclete preferido. ADORO o fato de ter varios sabores e o preco ser sempre muito barato. o sabor de menta é incrivel alem dos de frutas que são maravilhoso. o melhor é o baixo teor de açucar.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I tired this gum because it was sugar free it is pretty good for a sugar free option. I would purchase again if I am looking for sugar free, but I prefer the flavors of the gums that contain sugar.
shilpa l.
Like the minty chewing gum. and it is sugar free so we can have many. I really don't chew it because of "cleans & protect teeth" , I chew it because it tastes good.
Rebekah P.
Saint Louis, MO
Is it closer to a peppermint flavor or wintermint?
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does the sugar-free taste similar to the regular?
Lisa H.
I've never even seen this! I must have, have you tried this?? Anyone??