Add a Photo

By TRIDENT
#81 in Gum

Trident Splashing Mint Sugar Free Gum.

Cleans & protects teeth*.

Artificially flavored.

With Xylitol.

18 sticks.

Photo (1)
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Chelsea, AL
March 14, 2016, 3:59 p.m.
Review for: 18-Stick 216
I like the flavor of this gum. it isn't overpoweringly minty. The price was more affordable when bought in bulk, but I have also purchased this at walmart as well. I went through the pack rather quickly though because the flavor, while it lasted a while, it did not last more than forty-five minutes.
Anne D.
Anne D.
ROCKVILLE , MD
April 20, 2016, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: 18-Stick 216
Este é meu chiclete preferido. ADORO o fato de ter varios sabores e o preco ser sempre muito barato. o sabor de menta é incrivel alem dos de frutas que são maravilhoso. o melhor é o baixo teor de açucar.
Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I tired this gum because it was sugar free it is pretty good for a sugar free option. I would purchase again if I am looking for sugar free, but I prefer the flavors of the gums that contain sugar.
shilpa l.
shilpa l.
Jan. 15, 2016, 11:53 p.m.
Review for: Sugar Free With Xylitol 1Pk 18
Like the minty chewing gum. and it is sugar free so we can have many. I really don't chew it because of "cleans & protect teeth" , I chew it because it tastes good.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Sept. 6, 2016, 9:03 p.m.
Review for: Sugar Free With Xylitol 1Pk 18
My favorite gum! It's sweet and minty at the same time! Long lasting too :) i usually get them when they are on sale buy one get one free at my local drugstore
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Andover, NJ
Jan. 1, 2016, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: 18-Stick 216
I love the flavor of this ITS AMAZING! I would recommend this gum because the flavor lasts a lot longer then most gums I have tried :)
Karla R.
Karla R.
Doral, FL
Oct. 13, 2016, 2:37 p.m.
Review for: 18-Stick 216
trident is my favorite brand of gum, it lets you a good taste in your mouth and the price is a really joke i recommend it
Johanna l.
Johanna l.
May 17, 2016, 12:36 p.m.
Review for: Sugar Free With Xylitol 1Pk 18
Great gum especial for kids since is sugar free and wont be as bad for kids i give it a 4 since i don't chew gum a lot
xiomara c.
xiomara c.
Nov. 3, 2016, 6:18 a.m.
Review for: 18-Stick 216
un excelente producto muy natural me gusta mucho lo uso siempre cuando quiero masticar algo agradable
Mary R.
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
April 11, 2016, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: Sugar Free With Xylitol 1Pk 18
I really like trident gum. The spearmint flavor is my favorite, but this is good too!
Rebekah P.
Rebekah P.
Saint Louis, MO
Is it closer to a peppermint flavor or wintermint?
Liz M.
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA
Does the sugar-free taste similar to the regular?
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
I've never even seen this! I must have, have you tried this?? Anyone??