Add a Photo

By TRIDENT
#72 in Gum

Trident Splashing Mint Sugar Free Gum.

Cleans & protects teeth*.

Artificially flavored.

With Xylitol.

18 sticks.

Photo (1)
Sherri K.
Sherri K.
Neosho, MO

I don't usually chew gum but when I do, my husband and I prefer trident. I bought this gum last weekend and I think it tastes great! I don't typically choose minty gum because I like the fruity flavors. however, this was just what I needed. my only complaint is that one piece isn't enough. I usually need two pieces. but that could because I want to blow bubbles (:
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Dubuque, IA

I like the flavor of this gum. it isn't overpoweringly minty. The price was more affordable when bought in bulk, but I have also purchased this at walmart as well. I went through the pack rather quickly though because the flavor, while it lasted a while, it did not last more than forty-five minutes.
Anne D.
Anne D.
Gaithersburg, MD

Este é meu chiclete preferido. ADORO o fato de ter varios sabores e o preco ser sempre muito barato. o sabor de menta é incrivel alem dos de frutas que são maravilhoso. o melhor é o baixo teor de açucar.
Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA

I tired this gum because it was sugar free it is pretty good for a sugar free option. I would purchase again if I am looking for sugar free, but I prefer the flavors of the gums that contain sugar.
Marisa H.
Marisa H.
Surprise, AZ

Good flavor to start but after about a half hour or so, the flavor goes away, so i went through the pack rather quickly. only cheap this way if you buy at sams/costso
shilpa l.
shilpa l.

Like the minty chewing gum. and it is sugar free so we can have many. I really don't chew it because of "cleans & protect teeth" , I chew it because it tastes good.
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Alexandria, LA

Love Trident gum, but it doesn't last long. Having gum everyday at school is a necessity for me. I get paranoid every time I talk to someone unless I have some gum.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.

My favorite gum! It's sweet and minty at the same time! Long lasting too :) i usually get them when they are on sale buy one get one free at my local drugstore
michiiguzman m.
michiiguzman m.

Buenisimos estos chicles, me gusta que su sabor es mucho mas durarero que los otros trident, el cual es genial por que te deja un aliento fresco por rato.
katelyn b.
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN

Trident is not my favorite. It takes several pieces to start feeling like you are refreshed and it is hard to chew because the pieces are so small.
Rebekah P.
Rebekah P.
Saint Louis, MO

Is it closer to a peppermint flavor or wintermint?
Liz M.
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA

Does the sugar-free taste similar to the regular?
Lisa H.
Lisa H.

I've never even seen this! I must have, have you tried this?? Anyone??

Join Now