Add a Photo

By TRIDENT
#76 in Gum

Trident Splashing Mint Sugar Free Gum.

Cleans & protects teeth*.

Artificially flavored.

With Xylitol.

18 sticks.

Photo (1)
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Dubuque, IA

I like the flavor of this gum. it isn't overpoweringly minty. The price was more affordable when bought in bulk, but I have also purchased this at walmart as well. I went through the pack rather quickly though because the flavor, while it lasted a while, it did not last more than forty-five minutes.
Anne D.
Anne D.
Gaithersburg, MD

Este é meu chiclete preferido. ADORO o fato de ter varios sabores e o preco ser sempre muito barato. o sabor de menta é incrivel alem dos de frutas que são maravilhoso. o melhor é o baixo teor de açucar.
Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA

I tired this gum because it was sugar free it is pretty good for a sugar free option. I would purchase again if I am looking for sugar free, but I prefer the flavors of the gums that contain sugar.
Marisa H.
Marisa H.
Surprise, AZ

Good flavor to start but after about a half hour or so, the flavor goes away, so i went through the pack rather quickly. only cheap this way if you buy at sams/costso
shilpa l.
shilpa l.

Like the minty chewing gum. and it is sugar free so we can have many. I really don't chew it because of "cleans & protect teeth" , I chew it because it tastes good.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.

My favorite gum! It's sweet and minty at the same time! Long lasting too :) i usually get them when they are on sale buy one get one free at my local drugstore
michiiguzman m.
michiiguzman m.

Buenisimos estos chicles, me gusta que su sabor es mucho mas durarero que los otros trident, el cual es genial por que te deja un aliento fresco por rato.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ

Not as strong as other mint gums I've had, but I still enjoy chewing it nevertheless. The flavor seems to long for quite some time too.
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Andover, NJ

I love the flavor of this ITS AMAZING! I would recommend this gum because the flavor lasts a lot longer then most gums I have tried :)
Karla R.
Karla R.
Doral, FL

trident is my favorite brand of gum, it lets you a good taste in your mouth and the price is a really joke i recommend it
Lisa H.
Lisa H.

I've never even seen this! I must have, have you tried this?? Anyone??
Liz M.
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA

Does the sugar-free taste similar to the regular?
Rebekah P.
Rebekah P.
Saint Louis, MO

Is it closer to a peppermint flavor or wintermint?

Join Now