Trident Splashing Mint uploaded by Sherri K.

BY TRIDENT

We Inject Mint Flavor Into This Gum With Precision Lasers, Or Something Like That.

*Cleans and protects teeth.

**Artificially flavored.

• Is it closer to a peppermint flavor or wintermint?2 Answers
  • I've never even seen this! I must have, have you tried th...2 Answers
  • Does the sugar-free taste similar to the regular?2 Answers
Sherri K.
Neosho, MO
I don't usually chew gum but when I do, my husband and I prefer trident. I bought this gum last weekend and I think it tastes great! I don't typically choose minty gum because I like the fruity flavors. however, this was just what I needed. my only complaint is that one piece isn't enough. I usually need two pieces. but that could because I want to blow bubbles (:
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
I only chew peppermint gum, don't get me wrong if I cant find anything else ill chew the sweet stuff but I love peppermint gum, and this one is so good. Its more of like a winter peppermint taste. It make your breath taste/ smell amazing after. It's super cheap as is most Trident gum, and its on you will always want in your pocket.
Kathryn B.
Chelsea, AL
I like the flavor of this gum. it isn't overpoweringly minty. The price was more affordable when bought in bulk, but I have also purchased this at walmart as well. I went through the pack rather quickly though because the flavor, while it lasted a while, it did not last more than forty-five minutes.
Anne D.
rockville, MD
Este é meu chiclete preferido. ADORO o fato de ter varios sabores e o preco ser sempre muito barato. o sabor de menta é incrivel alem dos de frutas que são maravilhoso. o melhor é o baixo teor de açucar.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I tired this gum because it was sugar free it is pretty good for a sugar free option. I would purchase again if I am looking for sugar free, but I prefer the flavors of the gums that contain sugar.
shilpa l.
Like the minty chewing gum. and it is sugar free so we can have many. I really don't chew it because of "cleans & protect teeth" , I chew it because it tastes good.
Shelby S.
Park City, KS
This is a great gum with great flavor. Seems to last quite a long time. There are other flavors of trident that would top this but for a clean minty flavor this would be what you should look for.
Cindy P.
Alexandria, LA
Love Trident gum, but it doesn't last long. Having gum everyday at school is a necessity for me. I get paranoid every time I talk to someone unless I have some gum.
Marisa H.
Surprise , AZ
Good flavor to start but after about a half hour or so, the flavor goes away, so i went through the pack rather quickly. only cheap this way if you buy at sams/costso
Adriana L.
Beaumont , CA
My favorite gum! It's sweet and minty at the same time! Long lasting too :) i usually get them when they are on sale buy one get one free at my local drugstore
Lisa H.
I've never even seen this! I must have, have you tried this?? Anyone??
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does the sugar-free taste similar to the regular?
Rebekah P.
Saint Louis, MO
Is it closer to a peppermint flavor or wintermint?