Trident Splash Strawberry with Lime uploaded by amandaisbeautyTrident Splash Strawberry with Lime uploaded by Mia F.

BY TRIDENT #20 in Gum

Trident splash® sugar free center filled gum with 40% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 6 to 3 1/2 calories. *Chewing trident after eating cleans teeth.

• I have tried the classic trident and other flavors, but these hav...3 Answers
  • I like trident but haven't tried these fruity flavors never seem ...2 Answers
  • I never taste this gum is good .6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "lemon and strawberry go so well together so they taste great but they don't keep your breath fresh for long :/ " in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite gum flavor so far!" in 1 review
Sara L.
This combination of flavors is super delicious, and the fact that it is sugar free makes way more attractive. The only think that I dislike is the size of the gum pieces, I think they're way too small. But anyway, I will keep buying this.
Toni S.
Haubstadt , IN
This gum is so sweet and so delicious and I was like I'm really obsessed with it and it brought back all the emotions and feelings about the same type of gum
Courtney W.
Sparta, TN
This is one of the best gums I've tried it's so sweet I have to have this gun every day !! It's a must have if u haven't tried it u should it's delicious
shantel B.
Midland, TX
I love trident amd I like flavored gum as well! This is tge perfect mareying of my two favorites and I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!
Devona B.
Toledo, OH
I love gum with strawberry flavor i even enjoy the other flavors they have on market need to be made to vlow bubbles lol
R R.
I like how the flavors work well together! My coworkers really liked how it was different compared to other gums.
franki w.
Dover, DE
I LOVE this gum! It tastes amazing and lasts got a very long time without getting gross and bland.
Kat J.
TX
I used to get this gum all the time,... The sweet crunchy strawberry shell is the perfect opening to the gooey tart lime filling, and the flavors really complement each other perfectly. Unfortunately the fruity flavor doesn’t last too long, but I attribute it to the fact that this is a hard shell gum and not a soft stick... It’s not particularly juicy, but while the flavor is there, it is enjoyable to chew.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
So good I forgot it was just gum and not candy! I love everything about their products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorite flavored gums. Once you bite it the strawberry lime flavor comes out. The flavor doesn't last too long though, but the burst of flavor is yummy.
Jessica M.
Geneva, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does this gum even exist anymore?!
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I never taste this gum is good .
Ashley w.
Charlotte, NC
It's this good
Valentina B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have tried the classic trident and other flavors, but these have never tried them. How is the flavor? are good?
lisa l.
I like trident but haven't tried these fruity flavors never seem to last long do these