Trident Splash Strawberry with Lime uploaded by Mia F.Trident Splash Strawberry with Lime uploaded by amandaisbeauty

BY TRIDENT #32 in Gum

Trident splash® sugar free center filled gum with 40% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 6 to 3 1/2 calories. *Chewing trident after eating cleans teeth.

• I like trident but haven't tried thes...They typically last less than ... 2 Answers
  • I never taste this gum is good .It tastes good, but doesn't last 6 Answers
  • Does this gum even exist anymore?!Yes, I got mine in the candy a... 9 Answers
Photos (2)
  • "lemon and strawberry go so well together so they taste great but they don't keep your breath fresh for long :/ " in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite gum flavor so far!" in 1 review
Halszka K.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Good flavor combination but I prefer mint ones :). Those are something new. Not expensive way for some new adventure. You can find it at Walmart or so. I ate it whole week. Maybe I would buy again dunno. Worth the try tho, once at least :))))))))))
Sara L.
Sara L.
This combination of flavors is super delicious, and the fact that it is sugar free makes way more attractive. The only think that I dislike is the size of the gum pieces, I think they're way too small. But anyway, I will keep buying this.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
I love the taste of this gum and so do my kids. Although the inside is a bit sour, it makes it fun! I just wish the pieces were a bit bigger so I wouldn't have to chew two at at time.
Juliana M.
Juliana M.
North port, FL
This gum has such an awesome flavor. It's perfect for those of you that don't like minty gum! I buy it whenever I find it in stores! I definitely recommend this gum to anyone !
JoBeth R.
JoBeth R.
This gum doesn't really last long but the flavor is so good. whenever someone chews this gum you will be able to smell it from far away, and the smell is amazing too.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Haubstadt, IN
This gum is so sweet and so delicious and I was like I'm really obsessed with it and it brought back all the emotions and feelings about the same type of gum
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Sparta, TN
This is one of the best gums I've tried it's so sweet I have to have this gun every day !! It's a must have if u haven't tried it u should it's delicious
These are so cool. When you bite into them you get a strong citrus flavor and its delicious.sure it's not minty but it's so fun to eat and taste great.
shantel B.
shantel B.
Midland, TX
I love trident amd I like flavored gum as well! This is tge perfect mareying of my two favorites and I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!
Christy B.
Christy B.
Flavor is amazing; however, the staying power of the flavor is not very long. If the flavor lasted longer, I would be addicted to this gum.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Geneva, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does this gum even exist anymore?!
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I never taste this gum is good .
Ashley w.
Ashley w.
Charlotte, NC
It's this good
lisa l.
lisa l.
I like trident but haven't tried these fruity flavors never seem to last long do these
Deosha A.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this flavor combination taste good? Is it worth purchasing?