Trident Splash Strawberry with Lime uploaded by Mia F.Trident Splash Strawberry with Lime uploaded by amandaisbeauty

BY TRIDENT #27 in Gum

Trident splash® sugar free center filled gum with 40% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 6 to 3 1/2 calories. *Chewing trident after eating cleans teeth.

• I like trident but haven't tried these fruity flavors never seem to...2 Answers
  • I never taste this gum is good .6 Answers
  • Does this gum even exist anymore?!9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "lemon and strawberry go so well together so they taste great but they don't keep your breath fresh for long :/ " in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite gum flavor so far!" in 1 review
Sara L.
Sara L.
This combination of flavors is super delicious, and the fact that it is sugar free makes way more attractive. The only think that I dislike is the size of the gum pieces, I think they're way too small. But anyway, I will keep buying this.
Juliana M.
Juliana M.
North port, FL
This gum has such an awesome flavor. It's perfect for those of you that don't like minty gum! I buy it whenever I find it in stores! I definitely recommend this gum to anyone !
JoBeth R.
JoBeth R.
This gum doesn't really last long but the flavor is so good. whenever someone chews this gum you will be able to smell it from far away, and the smell is amazing too.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Haubstadt, IN
This gum is so sweet and so delicious and I was like I'm really obsessed with it and it brought back all the emotions and feelings about the same type of gum
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Sparta, TN
This is one of the best gums I've tried it's so sweet I have to have this gun every day !! It's a must have if u haven't tried it u should it's delicious
shantel B.
shantel B.
Midland, TX
I love trident amd I like flavored gum as well! This is tge perfect mareying of my two favorites and I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!
keyty G.
keyty G.
Best gum ever...love the flavor..and the smell...people always ask me what it is. The gum is fresh and stays fresh in the packages.
Devona B.
Devona B.
Toledo, OH
I love gum with strawberry flavor i even enjoy the other flavors they have on market need to be made to vlow bubbles lol
R R.
R R.
I like how the flavors work well together! My coworkers really liked how it was different compared to other gums.
Pafoua Y.
Pafoua Y.
Redding, CA
Tastes so dang good! Favorite trident flavor of all! And the fruity taste of that sweet and sour, so good!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Geneva, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does this gum even exist anymore?!
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I never taste this gum is good .
Ashley w.
Ashley w.
Charlotte, NC
It's this good
lisa l.
lisa l.
I like trident but haven't tried these fruity flavors never seem to last long do these
Deosha A.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this flavor combination taste good? Is it worth purchasing?