Trident Splash® Strawberry Lime uploaded by Tip B.Trident Splash® Strawberry Lime uploaded by Mia F.Trident Splash® Strawberry Lime uploaded by amandaisbeauty

BY TRIDENT #32 in Gum

If We Had To Describe This Gum In One Work, It Would Be Sweet, Tangy, Swangy Gum.

*Cleans teeth.

**Artificially flavored.

• I have tried the classic trident and other flavors, but these hav...3 Answers
  • I like trident but haven't tried these fruity flavors never seem ...2 Answers
  • I never taste this gum is good .6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It's my favorite gum flavor so far!" in 1 review
  • "lemon and strawberry go so well together so they taste great but they don't keep your breath fresh for long :/ " in 1 review
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Soft & chewy, these have a nice variety of new to me flavors. In order, I like the lemon lime, grape slushie, strawberry watermelon (good, but not as good as original strawberry), and cherry cooler (cherry still tastes like ChapStick to me).
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to get this gum all the time,... The sweet crunchy strawberry shell is the perfect opening to the gooey tart lime filling, and the flavors really complement each other perfectly. Unfortunately the fruity flavor doesn’t last too long, but I attribute it to the fact that this is a hard shell gum and not a soft stick... It’s not particularly juicy, but while the flavor is there, it is enjoyable to chew.
Tip B.
Miramar, FL
I love this him. It's not super sweet but the strawberry gum and lime liquid center definitely help keep me up during those meetings that last a little longer than expected!
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good I forgot it was just gum and not candy! I love everything about their products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Kathy L.
This chew is very rich, it has a very good flavor, it really feels the taste when chewing, the bad thing is that the taste lasts very little, it would be great that the flavor will last more like this would be one of the favorites
Aj S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like the flavor of this gum. Its sweet and kind of sour. The flavor of the gum doesn't last long which I don't like because I prefer the gum flavored gum because the flavor lasts longer.
Sandra R.
['Las Vegas', ''], NV
This is one of my favorite flavored gums. Once you bite it the strawberry lime flavor comes out. The flavor doesn't last too long though, but the burst of flavor is yummy.
Lee R.
I am a gum addict. My mom chews trident gum all the time so I've been a long time chewer. I am a sucker for anything strawberry and anything will a fruit filling. This gum was good at first but like all trident gums lost its flavor after about 2min of chewing. I feel like the plastic bottles are really expensive so I hardly buy them. It wasn't worth the 3.99 I paid for it. I'll stick with extra gum.
Sara L.
This combination of flavors is super delicious, and the fact that it is sugar free makes way more attractive. The only think that I dislike is the size of the gum pieces, I think they're way too small. But anyway, I will keep buying this.
Brittney M.
BUFORD, GA
I bought this the first time the other day because I had a coupon. I really like spearmint gum, not a big fruit flavored fan but I was surprised by the yummy surprise. Thanks Trident for the new addiction gum!
Jessica M.
Geneva, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Does this gum even exist anymore?!
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I never taste this gum is good .
Ashley w.
Charlotte, NC
It's this good
Valentina B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I have tried the classic trident and other flavors, but these have never tried them. How is the flavor? are good?
lisa l.
I like trident but haven't tried these fruity flavors never seem to last long do these