BY TRIDENT

Give The Boring Part Of Your Brain A Kick In The Amygdale.

*Cleans teeth.

**Artificially flavored.

Kaylah T.
Fort Lee, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good I forgot it was just gum and not candy! I love everything about their products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yo soy fanática de los trident, siempre suelen innovar sus productos para los clientes y es excelente, tienen de todos los tamaños de diversos precios sabores colores, el sabor es demasiado agradable y duradero siempre los compro pero soy amante a la menta así que mis favoritos son todos los de menta :)
Enderly R.
Trident I have always loved, but these are another level, to bite them you feel an explosion of flavor in your mouth that to me it makes me very nice, they are sweet and delusional and despite that they remain healthy for our oral health for being low in Sugar, I find them delicious and I highly recommend them
gennis e.
Delicioso, es mi mejor opciòn para controlar la ansiedad por comer algo dulce y no perder mi dieta. Buen precio, siempre tengo trident en mi cartera
Anileydis C.
me gusta mucho los trident splash en pastillas, su sabor agridulce por la convinaciones de las frutas citricas en su centro y porque no tienen tanta azucar
Diana G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is so delicious! The flavour last long enough! and is one of my favorite brands of gum! I love it and always buy it!
jutselys u.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
me encanta su envase es muy lindo, y la goma tiene un sabor increíble es una de las mejores goma que he probado de verdad las amooooo
Kaley T.
Trident is the best gum brand in the world.I would buy it every time i go to any long car trip.The flavour is so nice and it lasts a long time i must say.I love Trident a lot,the fruity taste is so amazing, i kept resisting myself from swallowing it every time haha.High recommend.
Tracey C.
Woodside, NY
Yummy, fruity and fun to eat. Plus it freshens your breath! The price is also great value for money and the pretty packaging looks good in your purse. You can buy it just about anywhere, it's always right there next to the cash register and you can't resist grabbing a pack or two as you're paying for the rest of your purchases.
Aura D.
Cúcuta
Es un delicioso y rico dulce. me parece para mi es un producto que yo 100% lo he recommendado a todo mi circulo social.
Sarah A.
Long Beach, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?