BY TRIDENT

Give The Boring Part Of Your Brain A Kick In The Amygdale.

*Cleans teeth.

**Artificially flavored.

Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Bottomline, I personally do NOT like the flavor of this gum. I tasted one piece and tossed the rest. Not a fan.
Sharlene M.
This gum has a strange taste and I really didn't like it. Not my cup of tea at all. Would prefer something a bit more simpler.
Amanda J.
Orlando, FL
I like the flavor but it doesn't last long and I do try to avoid anything that is sugar free because it's not good for your health even though temptation does slip up I'll go for it sometimes.
Yuliyana S.
Toronto, CO
Flavor never seemed to last for me... don't know if its me, but yeah not a fan of these
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
The splash isn't really a splash.. I was expecting more glad I tried it flavor is good not great
Nida S.
Really nice and bright packaging that catches your attention. The flavor was really nice.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
I can't lie--I wasn't very fond of this gum. I love sweet, fruity flavors for most things, but I think gum might be the exception. I gave the pack away to a relative because I couldn't finish it.
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
I have a love / hate relationship with this gum. The favor doesn't always last. and sometimes it just tastes really lemony
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
The flavor went away quickly. I don't recommend the Trident splash gum I think their other kinds are better.
Tracey C.
Woodside, NY
Yummy, fruity and fun to eat. Plus it freshens your breath! The price is also great value for money and the pretty packaging looks good in your purse. You can buy it just about anywhere, it's always right there next to the cash register and you can't resist grabbing a pack or two as you're paying for the rest of your purchases.
Sarah A.
Long Beach, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?