BY TRIDENT

Give The Boring Part Of Your Brain A Kick In The Amygdale.

*Cleans teeth.

**Artificially flavored.

Kimberly G.
North Hollywood, CA
I love trident i like his flavor gum these are mu favorite gumthe flavor are amazing i like i recommend this gum
Haley L.
Plymouth, MA
Taste so good easy to chew comes in a cool package. Like most gum the flavor doesn't last as long as I would like
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Bottomline, I personally do NOT like the flavor of this gum. I tasted one piece and tossed the rest. Not a fan.
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
Refreshing taste and tangy sensation in mouth that keeps my afternoon breath fresh and clean. Taste great too!
kaylan d.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love to has something to chew on and this is a great product for that need good flavor and last semi long
Astrid R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love trident gums all the flavors are great as always my favorite flavor is Pucker Me Berry and spearmint!
Iramaru M.
Miami
I Love Trident always carry a package with me everywhere and this combination of flavors is delicious.
Caitlin P.
Glade Spring, VA
I love this brand gum and really like the flavors, yet it seems like the taste doesn't last long.
Mary T.
Olive Hill, KY
Really love this gum! I think any flavor from this brand is great! Always worth trying new flavors.
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
The splash isn't really a splash.. I was expecting more glad I tried it flavor is good not great
Sarah A.
Long Beach, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?