BY TRIDENT

Give The Boring Part Of Your Brain A Kick In The Amygdale.

*Cleans teeth.

**Artificially flavored.

Itzel D.
Anaheim, CA
I don't like gum but I can say these are my favorite really like the berry flavor just the down side the flavor goes away to fast
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This has a very interesting taste. It's good, but not refreshing like mint gum. I tend to chew this when I'm looking for candy.
katina h.
I like these gum, the packaging is cute and appealing and its sweet and fruity just how I like my gum. It is also.a good price.
Anna t.
This gum is pretty much the best. You chew into it and get a great flavor in your mouth. This is how gum should be done :)
Suhay G.
Lakewood, WA
Trident gum is my favorite I love all of the collections of gum! The flavor can last for a long time and it's really good
Diana G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is so delicious! The flavour last long enough! and is one of my favorite brands of gum! I love it and always buy it!
I really like the flavor of this gum, is very frutal, very soft inside, the liquid is sweet and very likable the palate
nicole m.
Tastes more like lemon with a little berry taste. Taste lastsed for awhile.unlike some other gum. Would suggest it
Sarah A.
Long Beach, CA
I love this gum it is one of my favorite. the center filled does to burst in your mouth but it is still very good.
Ruby B.
El Paso, TX
The flavor not lasting could be a turn off for some people but I actually enjoy this a lot! Easy to have a treat!
Sarah A.
Long Beach, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?