BY TRIDENT

Give The Boring Part Of Your Brain A Kick In The Amygdale.

*Cleans teeth.

**Artificially flavored.

Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good I forgot it was just gum and not candy! I love everything about their products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Tracey C.
Woodside, NY
Yummy, fruity and fun to eat. Plus it freshens your breath! The price is also great value for money and the pretty packaging looks good in your purse. You can buy it just about anywhere, it's always right there next to the cash register and you can't resist grabbing a pack or two as you're paying for the rest of your purchases.
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yo soy fanática de los trident, siempre suelen innovar sus productos para los clientes y es excelente, tienen de todos los tamaños de diversos precios sabores colores, el sabor es demasiado agradable y duradero siempre los compro pero soy amante a la menta así que mis favoritos son todos los de menta :)
Cindy M.
Knightdale, NC
I know the flavor goes away quickly,, but I still love trident gum! I Usually have one right after I eat when I don't have dessert, just to kinda make it seem like I ate dessert. Just until the flavor runs out and I spit it out! The flavor is really good!
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
I can't lie--I wasn't very fond of this gum. I love sweet, fruity flavors for most things, but I think gum might be the exception. I gave the pack away to a relative because I couldn't finish it.
clara w.
Burns Flat, OK
I love trident gum but flavor does not last long . the flavor was very good and I would buy it again when I want something sweet I always go to trident and spit it out when it has no more flavor to it
Marvenna T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Me and my girls love Trident gum. I love the different assortment that they make. I always try to keep different flavors in my purse to go with my different moods. Lol
Amanda J.
Orlando, FL
I like the flavor but it doesn't last long and I do try to avoid anything that is sugar free because it's not good for your health even though temptation does slip up I'll go for it sometimes.
Aryn R.
The flavor in this gum is absolutely amazing'l! They flavor lasts about 20-30 minutes depending on how activly you're chewing. The sour tang is a perfect compliment to the berry.
Danielle B.
Fremont, CA
My son just had to try this and of course that means I have to try it. Usually I'm not into the sweet and sour gum but this had a really good combinations and really gave me a candy fix without all the calories. A good pickup
Sarah A.
Long Beach, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?