BY TRIDENT #76 in Gum

Artificially flavored.

bronceado m.
doral, florida
Amo estos chicles son la maximo, lo que he notado es qie pierden el sabo muy rapido o se ponen duros, pero el sabor siguen siendo lo mejor
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
So good I forgot it was just gum and not candy! I love everything about their products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Charissa C.
Yo soy fanática de los trident, siempre suelen innovar sus productos para los clientes y es excelente, tienen de todos los tamaños de diversos precios sabores colores, el sabor es demasiado agradable y duradero siempre los compro pero soy amante a la menta así que mis favoritos son todos los de menta :)
Daniela G.
These chewing gum are the best, not only because they are sugar free but also help you control anxiety to avoid consuming any food that does not provide the right nutrients or simply fatten you, I recommend them and whenever I can buy them, they are also Soft and have a variety of magnificent flavors
Cristina T.
I love love love love love their gum!! it always tastes so great and even lasts a long time!! usually an easy go to when I'm looking for gum.he flavor in this gum is absolutely amazing'l! They flavor lasts about 20-30 minutes depending on how activly you're chewing. The sour tang is a perfect compliment to the berry.
Cindy M.
Knightdale, NC
I know the flavor goes away quickly,, but I still love trident gum! I Usually have one right after I eat when I don't have dessert, just to kinda make it seem like I ate dessert. Just until the flavor runs out and I spit it out! The flavor is really good!
Amanda J.
Orlando, FL
I like the flavor but it doesn't last long and I do try to avoid anything that is sugar free because it's not good for your health even though temptation does slip up I'll go for it sometimes.
Aryn R.
The flavor in this gum is absolutely amazing'l! They flavor lasts about 20-30 minutes depending on how activly you're chewing. The sour tang is a perfect compliment to the berry.
Danielle B.
Fremont, CA
My son just had to try this and of course that means I have to try it. Usually I'm not into the sweet and sour gum but this had a really good combinations and really gave me a candy fix without all the calories. A good pickup
Sarah A.
Long Beach, CA
I love this gum it is one of my favorite. the center filled does to burst in your mouth but it is still very good.
Sarah A.
Long Beach, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?