Add a Photo

By TRIDENT
#24 in Gum

Trident splash® sugar free center filled gum with 40% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 6 to 3 1/2 calories. *Chewing trident after eating cleans teeth.

Photos (5)
maryory c.
maryory c.

Me encantan estas gomas de masticar, tienen un sabor refrescante, a mi me gustan porque te deja el aliento muy fresco por mucho tiempo y te saca de apuros cuando estás en la calle y no tienes un lugar para cepillarte después de comer, no contiene tanta azúcar por lo que no maltrata tus dientes.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Florence , MS

I love all of the flavors of this gym, but this one is my absolute favorite. It's really sweet and minty. I get it where ever it is available. Wal*Mart usually always has it and for a really inexpensive price. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves gum!
Rene'e T.
Rene'e T.

I love how it's suggar free, because I have braces, and it dosen't get stuck to them, and i really love the fact that you can find it anywhere, its verrrry affordable, and they come in sooo many flavors and i love them so much I literaly can't. I am just so idek
Regena H.
Regena H.
Clover, SC

Trident gum is a great choice when you want a good tasting gum...You can get it in many different flavors. You can get it at Wal-MART. It a good value for the price. So get you a pack today.....You'll be glad you did.......I would recommend this to everyone..
Mickaela R.
Mickaela R.

This is a really good flavor and a trustworthy kind of gum. Some peppermint gums are tooo strong where they burn your mouth and make you cry (maybe just me lol), but this is a nice soft flavor. It lasts a long time. Much better than 5 gum and other brands.
Putthida S.
Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA

You can never go wrong with this. I love mint flavor, but sometimes it just is too strong for me. This one tastes so good with the combination of minty and sweet flavor. Definitely recommend!
Shubcharan S.
Shubcharan S.

Love the flavor and it lasts long too! It's small enough to carry in your purse/bag or car. It not only freshens your breath, but it keeps your teeth clean and protects them.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jax Bch, FL

Bright, refreshing peppermint juicy burst. Like skiing down a snow covered mountain, it really clears up my sinuses. Really great peppermint flavor!
Ben H.
Ben H.
Birmingham

I can not get over how good theses taste but would love if they could make them a bit bigger!!! Love the fact you can get it in many flavors!!!!
Anais P.
Anais P.
Miami, Florida

I love the gum, especially when I 'm driving my car because I feel that relaxes me . my favorite is the watermelon , and I love it without sugar.
Beverly A.
Beverly A.
Stockbridge, MI

Is the peppermint flavor really strong or subtle?
sapna c.
sapna c.

Wow packaging looks great..is only m8nt flavor comes in it?
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

What does this flavor taste like? I have always wanted to try this.

Join Now