Add a Photo

By TRIDENT
#27 in Gum

Trident splash® sugar free center filled gum with 40% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 6 to 3 1/2 calories. *Chewing trident after eating cleans teeth.

Photos (4)
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Wyoming, MI

This flavor of Trident is BY FAR my favorite of all Trident flavors!!!! It's sweet & perfectly minty and I reminds me of the Christmas season! I love it! It doesn't get hard or loose its flavor after a few minutes of chewing & even after I spit it out, I still have a slight mint taste in my mouth. I love to drink ice water while chewing this gum because it gives an extra cool sensation that's so refreshing! I always keep a pack at work!
maryory c.
maryory c.

Me encantan estas gomas de masticar, tienen un sabor refrescante, a mi me gustan porque te deja el aliento muy fresco por mucho tiempo y te saca de apuros cuando estás en la calle y no tienes un lugar para cepillarte después de comer, no contiene tanta azúcar por lo que no maltrata tus dientes.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Florence , MS

I love all of the flavors of this gym, but this one is my absolute favorite. It's really sweet and minty. I get it where ever it is available. Wal*Mart usually always has it and for a really inexpensive price. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves gum!
Rene'e T.
Rene'e T.

I love how it's suggar free, because I have braces, and it dosen't get stuck to them, and i really love the fact that you can find it anywhere, its verrrry affordable, and they come in sooo many flavors and i love them so much I literaly can't. I am just so idek
Regena H.
Regena H.
Clover, SC

Trident gum is a great choice when you want a good tasting gum...You can get it in many different flavors. You can get it at Wal-MART. It a good value for the price. So get you a pack today.....You'll be glad you did.......I would recommend this to everyone..
Mickaela R.
Mickaela R.

This is a really good flavor and a trustworthy kind of gum. Some peppermint gums are tooo strong where they burn your mouth and make you cry (maybe just me lol), but this is a nice soft flavor. It lasts a long time. Much better than 5 gum and other brands.
Joanna A.
Joanna A.

Absolutely, hands down my most favorite gum of all time! The flavor is amazing. Don't let the peppermint fool you, most burn, this one does NOT burn or sting at all. The only downside is that it is hard to find in most stores. I always stock up!
kathleen p.
kathleen p.
Federal Way, WA

Amazing gum, very smooth peppermint flavor and very tasty!!! The flavor lasts for a good amount of time and this gum is good for your teeth. I think if your going to chew gum always chew gum that is good for your teeth!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.

Perfect not too big and deals W lunch breathe at work easy to store in drawer and in purse I like this better than original as it has a mint after taste. I only wish my friends and peers were so nice and ci side rate
Irene R.
Irene R.

This is the good one. This is the kind of gum I like to carry in my purse. It has a comfortable good-looking package and the flavor is really good. I would really like it to last longer bu it still works for me.
sapna c.
sapna c.

Wow packaging looks great..is only m8nt flavor comes in it?
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

What does this flavor taste like? I have always wanted to try this.
Beverly A.
Beverly A.
Stockbridge, MI

Is the peppermint flavor really strong or subtle?

Join Now