Add a Photo

By TRIDENT
#37 in Gum

Trident splash® sugar free center filled gum with 40% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 6 to 3 1/2 calories. *Chewing trident after eating cleans teeth.

Photos (5)
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Florence , MS
Oct. 18, 2016, 9:19 a.m.
Review for: Chewing 9 Sticks
I love all of the flavors of this gym, but this one is my absolute favorite. It's really sweet and minty. I get it where ever it is available. Wal*Mart usually always has it and for a really inexpensive price. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves gum!
Rene'e T.
Rene'e T.
July 19, 2016, 12:05 a.m.
Review for: Sugarfree Center Filled 27 Piece
I love how it's suggar free, because I have braces, and it dosen't get stuck to them, and i really love the fact that you can find it anywhere, its verrrry affordable, and they come in sooo many flavors and i love them so much I literaly can't. I am just so idek
Regena H.
Regena H.
Clover, SC
April 23, 2016, 1:55 p.m.
Review for: Sugarfree Center Filled 27 Piece
Trident gum is a great choice when you want a good tasting gum...You can get it in many different flavors. You can get it at Wal-MART. It a good value for the price. So get you a pack today.....You'll be glad you did.......I would recommend this to everyone..
Mickaela R.
Mickaela R.
Feb. 18, 2016, 5:33 p.m.
Review for: Sugarfree Center Filled 27 Piece
This is a really good flavor and a trustworthy kind of gum. Some peppermint gums are tooo strong where they burn your mouth and make you cry (maybe just me lol), but this is a nice soft flavor. It lasts a long time. Much better than 5 gum and other brands.
Putthida S.
Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA
Oct. 18, 2016, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: Chewing 90 Piece
You can never go wrong with this. I love mint flavor, but sometimes it just is too strong for me. This one tastes so good with the combination of minty and sweet flavor. Definitely recommend!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jax Bch, FL
Feb. 8, 2016, 5:23 p.m.
Review for: 9 Pieces Sugarfree Center Filled
Bright, refreshing peppermint juicy burst. Like skiing down a snow covered mountain, it really clears up my sinuses. Really great peppermint flavor!
Anais P.
Anais P.
Miami, Florida
May 5, 2016, 1:19 a.m.
Review for: Chewing 90 Piece
I love the gum, especially when I 'm driving my car because I feel that relaxes me . my favorite is the watermelon , and I love it without sugar.
Thayra F.
Thayra F.
July 13, 2016, 7:49 p.m.
Review for: Chewing 90 Piece
Not a big fan of gum, but this one its so fun to eat! and the flavor its so long lasting, so i now buy this all the time!!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Graham, NC
March 18, 2016, 1:48 p.m.
Review for: Perfect
THE BEST MINT FLAVORED GUM EVER. The taste is so good and lasts forever! Tastes exactly like peppermints, which I love. :)
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
I love trident gum! It never breaks down weirdly like some others do. They have some great flavors too.
Beverly A.
Beverly A.
Stockbridge, MI
Is the peppermint flavor really strong or subtle?
sapna c.
sapna c.
Wow packaging looks great..is only m8nt flavor comes in it?
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
What does this flavor taste like? I have always wanted to try this.