BY TRIDENT #33 in Gum

Trident splash® sugar free center filled gum with 40% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 6 to 3 1/2 calories. *Chewing trident after eating cleans teeth.

• Is the peppermint flavor really strong or subtle?2 Answers
  • Wow packaging looks great..is only m8nt flavor comes in it?2 Answers
  • What does this flavor taste like? I have always wanted to try this. 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "i'm already a huge fan of mint and this just makes my mouth feel clean and fresh after chewing it." in 1 review
  • "This flavor from trident is good and really long lasting then anyother flavor or gum." in 1 review
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Florence , MS
I love all of the flavors of this gym, but this one is my absolute favorite. It's really sweet and minty. I get it where ever it is available. Wal*Mart usually always has it and for a really inexpensive price. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves gum!
Rene'e T.
Rene'e T.
I love how it's suggar free, because I have braces, and it dosen't get stuck to them, and i really love the fact that you can find it anywhere, its verrrry affordable, and they come in sooo many flavors and i love them so much I literaly can't. I am just so idek
Regena H.
Regena H.
Clover, SC
Trident gum is a great choice when you want a good tasting gum...You can get it in many different flavors. You can get it at Wal-MART. It a good value for the price. So get you a pack today.....You'll be glad you did.......I would recommend this to everyone..
Putthida S.
Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA
You can never go wrong with this. I love mint flavor, but sometimes it just is too strong for me. This one tastes so good with the combination of minty and sweet flavor. Definitely recommend!
Anais P.
Anais P.
Miami, Florida
I love the gum, especially when I 'm driving my car because I feel that relaxes me . my favorite is the watermelon , and I love it without sugar.
Thayra F.
Thayra F.
Not a big fan of gum, but this one its so fun to eat! and the flavor its so long lasting, so i now buy this all the time!!
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
I love trident gum! It never breaks down weirdly like some others do. They have some great flavors too.
Janet W.
Janet W.
Universal Cty, TX
Love this flavor. I think it is my favorite. Last and long time and gum is soft for your jaw.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Wyoming, MI
This flavor of Trident is BY FAR my favorite of all Trident flavors!!!! It's sweet & perfectly minty and I reminds me of the Christmas season! I love it! It doesn't get hard or loose its flavor after a few minutes of chewing & even after I spit it out, I still have a slight mint taste in my mouth. I love to drink ice water while chewing this gum because it gives an extra cool sensation that's so refreshing! I always keep a pack at work!
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These chewing gum are the best, not only because they are sugar free but also help you control anxiety to avoid consuming any food that does not provide the right nutrients or simply fatten you, I recommend them and whenever I can buy them, they are also Soft and have a variety of magnificent flavors
Beverly A.
Beverly A.
Stockbridge, MI
Is the peppermint flavor really strong or subtle?
sapna c.
sapna c.
Wow packaging looks great..is only m8nt flavor comes in it?
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
What does this flavor taste like? I have always wanted to try this.