BY TRIDENT

When Was The Last Time A Piece Of Gum Kicked Your Teeth In The Teeth?

*Cleans teeth.

**Artificially flavored.

Trident Splash Peppermint Swirl®
  • "i'm already a huge fan of mint and this just makes my mouth feel clean and fresh after chewing it." in 1 review
♡Hope ♡.
This gum is a lot small than I expected it to be but that is okay. It comes with a lot of prices which makes up for the lack of size. The flavor is a really nice peppermint and it’s really reliving, and calming to chew.
Nora N.
Great product to buy very healthy for your gums and you face. They come in different flavor but enjoy the peppermint a lot. When chewing this product it is very gentle and soft inside your month, I do recommend this product Trident Splash Peppermint Swirl®Trident Splash Peppermint Swirl®
Tiffany F.
Wyoming, MI
This flavor of Trident is BY FAR my favorite of all Trident flavors!!!! It's sweet & perfectly minty and I reminds me of the Christmas season! I love it! It doesn't get hard or loose its flavor after a few minutes of chewing & even after I spit it out, I still have a slight mint taste in my mouth. I love to drink ice water while chewing this gum because it gives an extra cool sensation that's so refreshing! I always keep a pack at work!
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
When it comes to peppermint flavored candies....I'm your go to encyclopedia on which products are the very BEST! Worth the Trident Peppermint Gum, the flavor, texture, and lasting power are perfect, my only reasoning for giving it a B is that there are so many additives that are too chemical or GMO related. Peppermint is a perfect flavoring that can really just be brought to greatness with a little sugar, so I wish Trident flavored theirs with a pure, natural sweetener. Even though I have it a B, I do recommend the Trident brand.
Mickaela R.
This is a really good flavor and a trustworthy kind of gum. Some peppermint gums are tooo strong where they burn your mouth and make you cry (maybe just me lol), but this is a nice soft flavor. It lasts a long time. Much better than 5 gum and other brands.
Regena H.
Clover, SC
Trident gum is a great choice when you want a good tasting gum...You can get it in many different flavors. You can get it at Wal-MART. It a good value for the price. So get you a pack today.....You'll be glad you did.......I would recommend this to everyone..
Michelle P.
ANAHEIM, CA
Perfect not too big and deals W lunch breathe at work easy to store in drawer and in purse I like this better than original as it has a mint after taste. I only wish my friends and peers were so nice and ci side rate
Dani K.
I love Trident and I love Peppermint. But I really didn't like the taste this gum left in my mouth. It didn't leave my breath fresh for hours, in face I felt like this gum actually make my breath smell not so fresh like wintermint or evergreen. I also wasn't a fan of the gel in the middle....might be the reason this product was a fail for me.
Cindy M.
Knightdale, NC
Wow! This gum takes me back to my middle school days! When kids would sell gum at school for 25cents a stick and this packs of strawberry flavor for $1 . I haven't tried this flavor but I have tried the Strawberry one and it is delicious! I always buy Trident brand! It never disappoints!
Andrea M.
Pearl, MS
I love all of the flavors of this gym, but this one is my absolute favorite. It's really sweet and minty. I get it where ever it is available. Wal*Mart usually always has it and for a really inexpensive price. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves gum!
Beverly A.
Stockbridge, MI
Is the peppermint flavor really strong or subtle?
sapna c.
Wow packaging looks great..is only m8nt flavor comes in it?
Brittany H.
What does this flavor taste like? I have always wanted to try this.
Christina k.