Trident Splash  Orange Swirl™

Trident Splash Orange Swirl™

BY TRIDENT

Like An Orange-flavored Merry-go-round For Your Mouth.

*Cleans teeth.

**Artificially flavored.

Trident Splash  Orange Swirl™
Trident Splash Orange Swirl™
Buy on Walmart
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good I forgot it was just gum and not candy! I love everything about their products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I'm not a huge gum fan but I think Trident is the best brand as far as it lasts pretty long and doesn't usually stick to teeth. The center fill is ok, not something I necessarily need. I like the orange flavor, I hate when gum is fruity and minty. I like this gum and it's sugar free. Recommend.
Angelina D.
Los Angeles, CA
They discontinued the best flavor - Peppermint Vanilla. I mean it was THE BEST, I would buy handfuls of packages of them and give them to everyone I knew because I wanted them to know what happiness and fresh breath tasted like.
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
I just love the taste of this gum It is a wonderful treat for me to enjoy in the evenings without adding a lot of calories. I can no longer find this product in our local stores so I love that I can order online.
Samantha B.
I think I love this gum the most because it taste just like the orange ice cream bars I ate growing up as a child. It just sucks because I hardly find this flavor around much anymore.
Hannah M.
Alpharetta, GA
If you like orange flavored anything, you'll love this gum!! It's sweet and tangy and super yummy. The only downside to it is that the flavor doesn't last very long :(
Tiana L.
Waterbury, CT
Pretty good flavor. The only complaints I have with regular trident is the sticks don't stay chewy as long as their layer gum, and the flavor fades a little sooner.
Alicia G.
Trenton, TN
I hate that this is so hard to find nowadays! I can't describe how much I love the flavor! it just makes me so nostalgic of the messy ice cream bars I ate when i was little
Lorraine C.
I don't usually chew gum, but when I do, I like my gum to have fruity flavors. This Trident gum tastes like a creamsicle bar! It is so yummy!
April f.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Trident, and these do not disappoint. It is so yummy, good to trick your sweet tooth into thinking you are having something sweet.
Regina B.
Vinton, VA
Where can I purchase this? I have not seen this before.
pamela e.
Weston, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is it a long lasting flavor
Tiearra T.
do they still sell these? i haven't seen these in a long time