Trident Splash  Orange Swirl™

Trident Splash Orange Swirl™

BY TRIDENT

Like An Orange-flavored Merry-go-round For Your Mouth.

*Cleans teeth.

**Artificially flavored.

Trident Splash  Orange Swirl™
Trident Splash Orange Swirl™
Buy on Walmart
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good I forgot it was just gum and not candy! I love everything about their products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I'm not a huge gum fan but I think Trident is the best brand as far as it lasts pretty long and doesn't usually stick to teeth. The center fill is ok, not something I necessarily need. I like the orange flavor, I hate when gum is fruity and minty. I like this gum and it's sugar free. Recommend.
Angelina D.
Los Angeles, CA
They discontinued the best flavor - Peppermint Vanilla. I mean it was THE BEST, I would buy handfuls of packages of them and give them to everyone I knew because I wanted them to know what happiness and fresh breath tasted like.
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
I just love the taste of this gum It is a wonderful treat for me to enjoy in the evenings without adding a lot of calories. I can no longer find this product in our local stores so I love that I can order online.
Samantha B.
I think I love this gum the most because it taste just like the orange ice cream bars I ate growing up as a child. It just sucks because I hardly find this flavor around much anymore.
Hannah M.
Alpharetta, GA
If you like orange flavored anything, you'll love this gum!! It's sweet and tangy and super yummy. The only downside to it is that the flavor doesn't last very long :(
Tiana L.
Waterbury, CT
Pretty good flavor. The only complaints I have with regular trident is the sticks don't stay chewy as long as their layer gum, and the flavor fades a little sooner.
Chelsie P.
Cedar Grove, TN
This brand of gum is the best because it last wayyy longer than a lot of the other gums plus it has so many flavors that you don't even know where to choose from
Alicia G.
Trenton, TN
I hate that this is so hard to find nowadays! I can't describe how much I love the flavor! it just makes me so nostalgic of the messy ice cream bars I ate when i was little
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
This gum is one of my many favorites. The filling is delicious but the best part is that the flavor and elasticity last longer than most guns.
Regina B.
Vinton, VA
Where can I purchase this? I have not seen this before.
Shelby W.
Tillamook, OR
Love this gum the center is what makes it an being sugar free is a plus cause it sure don't taste sugar free lots of flavor
Pamela E.
Weston, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is it a long lasting flavor
Abby B.
onalaska
I used to buy this kind of gum at Walmart but I can't find it there anymore.... Did try stop selling it there or am I just not seeing it
Tiearra T.
Houston , TX
do they still sell these? i haven't seen these in a long time