BY TRIDENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Can I have3 Answers
  • Is there any more citrus flavors by Trident?2 Answers
  • Does this taste better than the citrus flavored trident2 Answers
Helen F.
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
tridents could say that is one of my favorite candies and fruits coming from, mints and several flavors more and more good news is that contain vitamins daily can eat up to three boxes verdadme love
Sara O.
Sara O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Me gusta esta la goma de mascar pero prefiero sabor a menta, es mas refrescante en cambio esta es mas dulce sabor con banana.
Fernando S.
Fernando S.
I love this product and brand I always buy this brands things and don't mind the tastes exept cinnamon because it's really strong
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Kingstree, SC
I love the taste of Trident Splash. The variety of tropical flavors make my mouth water just thinking of it!!
Ashley D.
If you have cavities like me, (and who doesn't have one once in a while), trident gum is the best if you have to have sugar free food and won't upset your dentist!
Tenetrice C.
Tenetrice C.
For it to be sugar-free its still enjoyable. I would repurchase! Great for diabetics. Our someone on a low-sugar diet.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Not my favorite but it was okay. The flavor lasted for a little bit and the gum consistency did not become hard or gritty after loss of flavor.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Wenatchee, WA
It's great for when I'm falling asleep and I need a quick splash of citrus in my mouth! And helps me stay awake better then mint gum honestly
Paola C.
Paola C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Great balance of citrus and sweet. Enjoyable, gum consistency is good as well. Trident gum is great and for this gum to be sugar free and still have everything you want out of a gum its excellent.
GODESS D.
GODESS D.
Niagara falls, Ontario
One of my favorites!! its a nice taste not too overpowering and i love the consistency! overall a good one!
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Gorham, ME
Can I have
Ashley D.
Is there any more citrus flavors by Trident?
Ysabel N.
Ysabel N.
Does this taste better than the citrus flavored trident