BY TRIDENT #10 in Gum

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2012 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
انه طعمه حلو اسمع عنه لكن انا لا دوقته ولا مره صحاااابي بيشكروووا فيي جداااا انهههه جميلااااا جدااا جدااا
Paulina R.
Houston
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite gum since I was little. Love the fresh smell and not only that it is also important to know that it is sugar free so it is good for your teeth as well. I work in the dental field and most of the dentists I’ve worked with, like it too!
Emily G.
Middleton
I really like this gum. It’s a very flavorful and minty flavor. The flavor doesn’t last as long as I would like but not many do. It is not expensive and is available everywhere. I like knowing it won’t mess up my teeth. Repurchase worthy.
jimena p.
This gum takes pretty good and the flavor lasts a while compared to other ones. I always tend to chew gum
Jazmin J.
florida
trident siempre tiene sabores deliciosos en sus gomas de mascar que duran mas de una hora, y el de menta verde no es la excepciona , el precio es muy tentador y accesible  . y los venden en casi todas partes farmacias tiendas , tiendas departamentales
Ashley B.
Victoria , CA
Love this gum! It lasts a long time and good price great value will always buy it off and on
Madison M.
Lexington, KY
Long lasting flavor. Trident gum is softer than others but I prefer the texture. It is great if you have dry mouth or just need something to do when you’re working. I stay stocked on this.
Joana B.
Lisboa
trident is definitely my favourite brand for gum. i have been eating it since i was a little girl and honestly prefer it to any other brand. it leaves your breath smelling amazing and it is low in sugars. really recommend it if you do not like mint gum with a flavour that is way too strong
karen m.
Franklin
Love this gum! It smells and taste great. I think it has a lasting flavor to it that last all day. I like this.
Shalom S.
Good flavor. This was not durable flavor like others flavors for the brand but it is delicious and fresh.
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?

back