BY TRIDENT #10 in Gum

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
Joycelyn N.
This is my favorite gum brand. There are many flavors to choose from. I prefer the Spearmint flavor due to the fact it resembles as close as to a mint as possible. This is simply not meant to blow bubbles with, but rather just simply freshen up your breath.
Elizabeth C.
I love this gum I've been buying it for awhile . when i buy some i always but two all gum flavor dies out no matter what they say but i do love these gums its not to much gum in your mouth and you have a lot for a dollar
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
I started chewing this gum when the cinnamon flavors got a little too spicy for me and it is great! Long lasting flavor and fresh breath is perfect for any occasion.
Christina S.
This gum is a great value! The time the gum will last depends on the flavor you get. Overall, mostly all of their flavors are great. I gave this a 4 because mint flavors are not my favorite.
Abigail H.
Wentzville, MO
Mint gum is definitely my favorite type of gum and this brand is no different. I highly recommend this brand to anyone else who likes minty gum. Also, it's best to buy in bulk once you've found a gum that you love.
Christina C.
Key west, fl
This gum has a great flavor. The flavor is also surprisingly long-lasting for a sugar free gum. I like that it comes in a multipack, so I can keep one in my purse and have some backups on hand at home.
Nicole M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE this spearmint gum. The bottles are great, I love not having to unwrap a piece of gum. It makes your breath smell fresh and the flavor lasts a considerably good time.
hanna y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always carry a pack of trident with me. Not only does it taste good, but it stimulates saliva flow, keeping your teeth healthier by decreasing cavities, and freshening your breath. A must have for me
Abigail E.
It starts with a wonderful, refreshing flavor, but this flavor disappears rapidly and you're left with a sharp, not very pleasant one. It lasts long enough to give you quick minty breath after a meal.
Nicole P.
Broussard, LA
My boyfriend loves this gum. I keep a pack in my car, my office, and my home at ALL times! We have tried other brands but this one seems to out last the others by far.
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?

back