BY TRIDENT #5 in Gum

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
Lisa S.
The best gum! Freshings breath and doesn't stick to your teeth! I love this flavor and all the other flavors. Every time I go to store I have to get me some cause we go through some gum!
Andreina M.
Trident is the best chewing gum ever, their products are inredible good and this chewing gum due to the facts that is sugar free helps you with cravings when you're on diet because it keeps you busy and at the same time it's sugar free. Amazing right?
Ana R.
Trident is one of my favorite gum.
I like that its soft and very chewy. Lasts a long time in the mouth.
The flavor selection is great. None are way overpowering.
The only flavor I don't like is the pink bubblegum its just too sugary and I can't chew it as long as I do the other flavors.
Shaquita T.
Florence , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Spearmint is definitely my go-to chewing gum flavor. I'm usually a huge fan of Trident's sugar free variety but these seems to go stale fairly quick. Other than that I love it!
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Gum choice in our household! We buy this regularly. It's the best flavor out there. Very minty and the flavor last a long time. I think trident has the best gum available, we won't buy any other brand.
Amanda B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This is by far my favorite trident flavor and trident is the best gum I have found yet. The flavor lasts longer than most and I can.chew it for quite awhile before I get tired of it. I do wish they would make more varieties of flavors!
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Right now this is my favorite Trident flavor! I've been using Trident for years. It's the only brand of gum I am satisfied with. I like the Spearmint flavor. Not too strong but not weak. Good gum for a good price and a good flavor.
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
Not sure if this gum really makes my teeth white, but it tastes minty fresh and makes my breath better for sure. The flavor doesn't last long, but it is pretty easy to conceal that you are chewing a big wad of gum, which I like.
Molly A.
This is my favorite gum. I think the flavor lasts longer than most. It has a yummy taste that gives you fresh breath..the pieces are good sized. Trident does a good job
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
Love the spearmint flavor! It's really long lasting and not too overwhelming. Great value, pretty cheap. I chew this gum on a regular basis and I love that it's sugar free. Highly recommend.
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?