BY TRIDENT

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
Mandie L.
I used to really love this gum but honestly it doesn't stand up to Wrigley's 5 gum. The 5 gum is also sugarless and it seems to last for hours! The flavor and the chewiness never seems to run out. Other than a few simple things...this product is really good in flavor. I like the shape of it as well!
Lyssa W.
Chesterfield , VA
This is my favorite gum. The only gum i chew is trident. I do buy this every so often when i run out. I buy the 3 pack from Walmart its pretty cheap you can also get this from Walgreens. This is a repurchase worthy
Izabella W.
Trident isn't as good as Extra, but it's good too. Long lasting flavor and nice strong flavors. I think that the sticks are too small though. It's very affordable, like $1 a pack. I would recommend to others.
This gum is delicious. It is juicy and the flavors stay in your mouth for ever. It has a great value I buy it all the time.also the flavor is fantastic. It is so affordable, way less than other gums on the market. I recommend this to my son and now he buys it often as well.
Tracy R.
Medina, NY
This is one of my favorite chewing gum. I feel like its cleaning my teeth when I'm chewing itt. it has great flavor that last longer than most other chewing gum. Even my 5 year old enjoys it. I keep a pack in my purse and one in the console of my car. That way when were on the road I have it for the kiddos.
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
I LOVE this gum. It's my all time favorite. I used to buy big multi-packs of Trident White and the Spearmint packs were always the first to go. Costo doesn't carry it anymore and this gum is getting harder to find. The only place I see it anymore is in 3-packs at Walmart.
Stephanie C.
Raymondville , TX
These have got to be my all time go to gum. However, the size of the container is what kills it. You can't put/hide it anywhere without it making tons of noise or selling you out. So that is the only bad thing I will say about this gum. As far as flavor life and texture this gum is just right and not overwhelming.
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love Trident Spearmint sugar free gum. The flavor is great and lasts for a while. The flavor is not too strong and makes my breath feel fresh like I just brushed my teeth. I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to purchase!
Valeria N.
Brandon
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this gum! I especially love the packets that bring the 3 individual packs. It last for a long time and it is not pricey at all. I also love the spearmint flavor and the peppermint flavor.
Andreina M.
Trident is the best chewing gum ever, their products are inredible good and this chewing gum due to the facts that is sugar free helps you with cravings when you're on diet because it keeps you busy and at the same time it's sugar free. Amazing right?
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?

Kohl's