BY TRIDENT #10 in Gum

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I've always like trident gum and the variety of flavors they have
Spearmint has always been a favorite of mine simple but still good
Anissa b.
Bonheiden, Antwerpen
I really liked it a lot since I eat a lot of gum. But the only thing that was a bummer was that the taste was gone after two minutes.
Amy M.
Hamilton, ON
When buying gum this is always the one I gravitate towards. Love that it's sugar free, lasts a long time and it's very affordable.
Dipali D.
Denton, TX
Flavor lasts forever and it tastes so minty. Keeps my mouth hella fresh. I bought mine at Walmart. Totally worth the 93 cents lol
Laura B.
Toronto, ON
I love trident, but this gum wasn't my favorite. It tasted really soft and really grainy. It tasted like old game. Not Pleased.
Nicole L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of the better gums on the market as it doesn't lose flavor fast and usually one piece does the trick to freshen your breath.
Laura W.
Upper rawdon, NS
So yummy. I like minty gum and this one is nice and mild. I also find my kids prefer this flavor over more intense mint flavors.
Jessie W.
I haven't tried this gum but tried something like it mint gums are the best but even better when you know there is no sugar in
Vanessa V.
Vaughan, ON
Love minty flavors as opposed to fruity ones when it comes to gum. This was perfect! It being sugarless is just an added bonus
Marta R.
If you want a perfect gum, flavorful, durable and fresh, trident spearmint sugar free gum is a good election. I recommend it
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?

back