BY TRIDENT #5 in Gum

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I found the sample flavour in almost every brand except for trident. For some reason, the spearmint taste was really different from others. It tasted like they had the right amount of spearmint in the gum. I usually have some in my pocket just in case my breath turns out to be bad. I actually like this gum, in conclusion.
BOUTH A.

Extra is great gum! I keep a pack of gum in my pants pocket at work so after my lunch break or just when my breath needs a quick pick me up I pop a stick of gum in my mouth & just like that my breath gets a blast of freshness! Where I live, Extra is only $1 so I always make sure to pick some up & have it on hand when I need it! Extra isn't just minty gum either! In my local stores, we have watermelon & even key lime pie flavor! Extra has it all & that's why I love it!
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
I and my family love all the trident flavors, but the green one seems to be sweeter without losing the refreshment.The fact that I do not have sugar makes me calm to use them every day. The flavor is durable.
Jenny L.
Richmond, BC
I love this! The mint flavour is there and it really makes your breath smell a whole of a lot better. One thing to keep in mind is that the flavour doesn't last as long as you may want it to, but overall the flavour starts off strong and keeps your breath smelling fresh all day :)
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
Good long lasting flavor. Two pieces and your mouth will thank you. If you're like me, you don't leave the house without gum, this is a solid choice and the price point is spot on.I am addicted to this gum, so says my family. You can't beat Trident. This gum is the longest lasting flavor gum out there.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This has always been my favorite. I love its flavor and the texture of this rubber, they are very good. It maintains the mouth with a fresh sensation and gives like a small sensation of cleaning and I love it! I've always liked it since I was little. I like having that great mint flavor
Tammy G.
Kehewin, AB
Trident spearmint sugar free gum is great for people who are watching their sugar intake. I also do like the fact that once you start chewing the gum, it doesn't feel like someone added cayenne pepper to the gum. it also helps to freshen your bad breath haha! I would recommend this gum, and it doesn't cost much.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is mine favorite flavor of #Trident Gum and also my sister Tracy's. In fact it is the only brand she will buy. I always buy a bunch for her Christmas gift bag. My sister being diabetic we both like the fact that this gum is sugar free , flavor last a long time and it tastes great. Also a great price.
Anne T.
Toronto , ON
I'm not much of a gum chewing since I have crepitus in my jaw. I usually go for trident sugar free gum if I need something to freshen up my breath. It tastes like other spearmint gum that has sugar in it, so the 'sugar free' isn't unappealing
Erin P.
London, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this gum, my favourite it the original flavour! The flavour lasts longer then you would think! My kids love this brand and so do I!! My kids always end up picking out s pack of gum when we're at the store and the usually always reach for this brand
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?