BY TRIDENT

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
I like that you can buy gum with bigger sizes! My husband works in sales so he always needs gum with in the long run is value for money with bigger packs. I love the verity of flavors and the gum actually tastes how it's meant to. The easy pop packet is always a win! However the flavor while good doesn't seem to last as long
Rachael H.
Walla Walla, WA
This is my favorite gum brand. I love how there are so many flavors to chose from. Spearmint is my favorite though. It lasts a pretty good amount of time, and makes my mouth feel fresh. I love when I can get it for super cheap at the grocery store. I have tried other gums, but I think that this is my #1 go to brand!
When I got braces 3 years ago I was told I had to chew sugar free gum and I'm a big gum addict, always chewing. They recommended trident because it has the ingredient xylitol which is supposed to help your teeth. I love this gum! The flavor is the longest lasting of all the gum I've tried and they have several different mint flavor a which I love. I haven't bought a different brand of gum since!
Jessica L.
It had a great flavor(spearmint). I haven't noticed any whitening but it was actually cheaper than the normal kind. In addition sometimes it will give me headaches but it does go away soon so I don't know what that is about.
Nikki B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Sugar free gum does have a different taste, but it's good if you are diabetic or watching your sugar intake. The price is reasonable and it takes very good. there are a lot of flavors to choose from which gives good variety.
Jackie F.
Rockport, TX
I honestly feel really great about Trident in general. most of the time, their brand of gum is what I choose or what my mom chooses to get me. they have a few different flavors and they aren't bad. I honestly really like them. I eat one and I just want to eat one more, more more, just one more ! the Spearmint is really good as well. It's minty but when you first start to chew it, it has this little sweet tint to it. and also, it prevents cavities ! which is great if you're a gum addict, like me.
Allie C.
Philadelphia
Unlike other trident gums, this one does not melt within the pack if it gets hot outside. Flavor lasts for a long time and gum itself does not get too gooey. I think there may be too much packaging for the amount of gum within the pack, but maybe that's something that can be adjusted in the future.
Chelsea F.
Villa HIlls, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I chew Trident gum frequently. It always leaves my mouth feeling fresh. Some gum-brands leave your teeth feeling like they are coated in sugar, but not Trident. Spearmint is my favorite flavor, too! Also, incredibly affordable in any grocery or drug store.
Logan B.
Springfield, MO
Spearmint is my favorite flavor no matter the gum. Trident usually has good deals at the store and I can usually get 2-4 packs for relatively cheap. They also make great gifts in goody bag and stockings at Christmas!
Lyssa W.
Chesterfield , VA
This is my favorite gum. The only gum i chew is trident. I do buy this every so often when i run out. I buy the 3 pack from Walmart its pretty cheap you can also get this from Walgreens. This is a repurchase worthy
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?