BY TRIDENT

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
Alyssa H.
Leesburg, GA
This is my favorite flavor of gum! I actually ran out today and need to go to the store to pick some more up.
Kaitlyn M.
Good flavor, but doesn't last very long. Overall a great pack of gum to keep in your purse or desk drawer.
Jenny S.
Barrington, IL
I love this gun it taste so sweet and minty, its also amazing for after you eat and you want to freshen up.
Xochilt M.
Maywood, CA
I love this gum it lasts all day and the flavor never goes away and it leaves the freshness in your mouth.
Mairead D.
Lutz, FL
I'm addicted to this sugar free gum. The flavor lasts forever and you get a lot of product for a low price
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A very good tasting gum. Love the speriment. The flavor last for a while and makes my mouth feel very fresh
Ana C.
Great gum! Nothing too special though. I prefer other brands of gum. But for sugar free, this one is good.
Anya R.
The taste is great but sometimes I wish that the pieces were bigger - I usually have to chew two at a time.
Vickie R.
Northfield, NH
Trident Speaemint leaves your mouth fresh and clean. no bad aftertaste and the flavor last for a long time.
Jackie M.
Winton, California
Love this gum i can't get enough of this i love i finish it in like 2 days i wish they made bigger ones.
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?