BY TRIDENT

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
Love this gum well any gum for that matter. getting big tubs like these really pays off because they last longer.
Irene R.
It has a good taste and lasts long. It is easy to carry in your bag. It is also good for your teeth and breath.
Megan E.
Love love love trident gym. Even tho they seems a bit strong cinnamon and spearmint are my 2 favorite flavors.
Andjoua R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite flavor of trident gum! It's delicious and long lasting I will be a forever consumer of this product
Panhia Y.
Fresno, CA
My kids love these and so do I but I think the flavor doesn't last long so thats they only thing I don't like.
Nicole M.
Lighthouse Point, FL
If you like fresh breathe, then you need to give this a try. I like that you can buy it in bulk. Fresh breathe.
Ashley M.
I love love trident gum, plus this is better for your teeth. It's flavor doesn't last long, but still great:-)
whitney  .
me encanta esta goma. El sabor dura mucho tiempo y ellos ayudan a mantener sus dientes blancos esto es un plus
Caroline S.
Hampton Bays , NY
I could have it every single day. They are so fresh, they taste so good. I really love these gums! I recommend
Kate C.
This gum is great- it's awesome that it is sugar free and the mint flavor really makes your breath smell great.
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?

Kohl's