BY TRIDENT #5 in Gum

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Great testing gum that makes your mouth refreshed and a plus it's they are sugar free,so my toddler can have a piece
Ashley F.
South Park, PA
Great price and great flavor. Light, not heavy. Definitely a favorite! For the price I would choose this over orbit.
Valerie A.
Hillside, NJ
One of my most favorite gums! It tastes great and lasts a while. The flavor is great if you enjoy very minty flavors.
Alaina S.
Does help whiten with what ive seen! I like the taste and it doesn't make your teeth feel so Wierd like some gums do.
Nikkie H.
Pocatello, ID
This my go too gum when I am craving gum. I love that I can always find anywhere. I wish I could buy it in bulk tho.
Stacy K.
Not a fan at all of this gum. The flavor is extremely strong and overpowering taste. I would not buy this gum again!
Kat G.
West Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite gum
To me it tastes good and the flavor lasts a long time. I typically don't chew anything else
Kipperder Z.
I love this gum. It is long lasting. And I even have some in my mouth right now. You should definiatly try some. :)
Natasha C.
Love love love love this gum! Spearmint is my all time favorite as well! can't go wrong with this brand or flavor!
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Yay yummy spearmint...I love spearmint the smell and taste ... I even have the spearmint herd growing in my garden
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?