BY TRIDENT #5 in Gum

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
Jennifer M.
Brooklyn, NY
In love this gum. Its got a crisp refreshing flavor that wakes me up. A great quality brand that is reasonably priced.
Mya M.
Canton, MI
One of my favorite gums. Mint gums are the best because they are refreshing and do not have a weird flavor like fruit.
Maribel M.
North Hills, CA
This gum is must have in my car and in the office I work in a clinic. And i love that the flavor last for a long time.
mayela r.
Me gusta su sabor, me encanta porque tiene nada de calorías mato la ansiedad de querer comer dulce con esta golosina.
julia k.
Lynnwood , Wa
Spearmint is my favorite flavor in gum and these are great. Nothing is easy than having some so readly available to you
jessica r.
Matthews, NC
This is my all time favorite gum. I love the flavor and the flavor lasts for so long plus its sugarless which is great.
Ariana Z.
I really love this gum. Its sugar free, taste great and the flavor lasts. I chew it all the time! Always in my purse
Brittany B.
Monahans, TX
Favorite gum! Love everything about it, you really can't go wrong! I always have to have 2 pieces, ones never enough!
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Long lasting flavor and I love that it is very minty good flavor I definitely meets my expectation i highly recommend
karen m.
Franklin
Love this gum! It smells and taste great. I think it has a lasting flavor to it that last all day. I like this.
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?