BY TRIDENT #5 in Gum

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
Sophs B.
Gum is always hood and speaking gum is my favorite from all of their flavors I have nothing hood or bad to say about this
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
I keep a pack of this brand and flavor in my car and a back up in my purse. I love the taste, they keep my breath fresh!
letty p.
Spearmint is my favorite flavor in gum and these are great. Nothing is easy than having some so readly available to you.
Emily P.
Vincent, OH
I enjoy the flavor when I first start to chew it. But I have found that the flavor doesn't last very long. It's a bummer
Rachael C.
Love the spearmint flavor of this gum. Not too strong like some of the other brands. trident is definitely my go to gum.
Elizabeth L.
Pretty good tasting gum-- i prefer other flavors though. also, i love that it makes your teeth whiter and is sugar free
Jasmine H.
Goodlettsville, TN
This gum is really nice when your breath is a little less than fresh. Just pop one of these in your mouth and you're set.
sasha N.
Irving, TX
Trident gum it's so soft and a strong smell I love it my whole family eats this gum even my little girls love this gum
Marisa M.
I love this gum I always buy this in a big pack when it's on sale . One bad thing is that is doesn't last that long .
Perlisa R.
Lowell, MA
Mencantan esas gomas tienes buen sabor y te deja tu boca fresca. Yo la recomiendo porque esa la mejor goma q yo comido
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?