BY TRIDENT #5 in Gum

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
kelsie d.
Spring Hill, TN
Best gum brand ever the brand with the most gum sold at a cheap price this gum is my all time fav gum it last really long too.
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
Their taste last for a good time, the hint of mint never goes away even after a while, it's not as strong but it's still there.
magaly g.
I enjoy the minty freshness. I recommend these to anyone and they are not expensive what o ever. The flavor lasts a long time.
Navneet K.
Overland Park , KS
I think it is an okay gum! It freshens the breath and such, but I feel like it gets hard after a very little time of chewing
Michaela M.
Fargo, ND
Leaves mouth feeling clean, tastes good, lasts a long time, supposedly cleans your teeth if you chew immediately after eating
Maya H.
This is my go to gum they always have a sale and I get the pack with 3 packs in it,although I wish the flavor lasted longer!
Kendra A.
Saint Johns, AZ
Love Trident gum! Especially the spearmint. It's nice to buy a value size for decent price! and plus, it is sugar free! yay!
Kristie K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love trident! Spearmint is my favorite flavor! Helps me NOT munch of food during the day, and keeps my breath fresh too :)
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think this tastes just as sweet as the regular ones. I don't mind them, I just hope the chemicals in them aren't harmful.
Maryuvi L.
Miami, Florida
Me gusta mucho su sabor a menta y lo que mas me gusta es que este tipo de chicle cuida tus dientes porque no contiene azúcar.
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?