BY TRIDENT #5 in Gum

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Trident White whitens teeth in as little as 4 weeks Spearmint Sugar Free Gum this gum last long and freshens your mouth i love it
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My breath smells so fresh when and after I' chew this gum .they are small just the perfect amount that taste absolutely delicious
Angeline J.
Liberty Hill, TX
Love trident! My favorite brand of gum! Good long lasting flavor. Doesn't go hard or mushy. I like the minty flavors personally.
Danielle W.
Great brand and flavor of gum! I am a big texture person so the outside shell bothers me a little but it has a long lasting favor
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
I always always ALWAYS keep trident gum in my purse! At the dollar store they sale a pack for 20 pieces for $1. It's a steal...
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Best mint flaor ever made. I love the taste and the tingly sensation it brings to your mouth...making it feel clean and fresh.
Aaliyah G.
Richton, MS
I love this gum it's my favorite and it leave you breathe feeling fresh. It's really good. It actually helped me stop smoking.
YARISELIS R.
Austin, TX
Their taste last for a good time, the hint of mint never goes away even after a while, it's not as strong but it's still there.
shequena s.
This is by far my favorite brand of gum .. I just love the fact it's long lasting and it doesn't feel like your chewing rubber.
Jen N.
Elmira, NY
Great gum! Keeps a lasting flavor and is sugar free! I also have noticed more whitened teeth since having a piece or two a day!
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?