BY TRIDENT #11 in Gum

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
Nicol R.
Great tasting gum, with just enough mint to keep your mouth refreshed and cool. The only downside to it is, it does not last long.
Shayauna B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best sugar free gum there is, I LOVE trident gum. It's the perfect size for chewing without getting the overloaded cheek look.
Chelsea W.
Tupelo, MS
I love this gum! The flavor is perfect for spearmint and it keeps your breath really fresh and the flavor doesn't run out quickly.
Nicole B.
Accokeek, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite chewing gum brands. Has a lasting flavor. And freshens breath. I love the seasonal peppermint candy flavor too.
Elise G.
This is my absolute favorite gum! I chew probably 3 pieces a day and I have for 2 years and I've never gotten tired of it! So good!
Kirstie F.
Slidell, LA
This is the only gum I buy! I love the flavor and one piece of it lasts a long time so I don't feel like I go through it too quick.
Tara S.
Russellville, TN
I tried this after my fiancé brought it home! I'm not much of a gum chewer, but I anytime I get the craving, #Trident is my go to!
Angeline J.
Liberty Hill, TX
Love trident! My favorite brand of gum! Good long lasting flavor. Doesn't go hard or mushy. I like the minty flavors personally.
Sabrina H.
Seattle, WA
Very nice taste, makes your breath minty fresh! It lasts a long time, and if you chew 2 pieces, it's the perfect gum for bubbles!
Ashlee F.
Buford, GA
I really like the flavor of this gum. I think the flavor last a pretty good amount of time and the price is extremely reasonable!
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?

back