BY TRIDENT

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
Kelsie D.
This is my favorite gum, i chew it every day. I have to get it in bulk because i will run out too quickly. It has long lasting flavor
Sylwia P.
Delicious taste and good for your teeth sugar free gum. I like to switch flavors depending on my mood and they all taste really good.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
This gum is one of my favorites, after eating works very well because it leaves super fresh breath, knows almost like toothpaste lol
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
Refreshing gum! Doesn't go stale real fast like most gum does. Love the option of bigger pouches too so you don't need multiple packs
Cynthia P.
San Mateo, CA
I love the Spearmint flavor and it's sugar free! It's minty and sweet without the actual sugar-loaded taste. I am a big Trident fan!
bryanna G.
Goliad, TX
This gum is okay....the only thing that bothers me is the sugar free ! I mean it's good gum it's just the sugar free that bothers me
Karen S.
Laredo, TX
This is a refreshing gum and removes bad breath whether you ate garlic, onions or any other type of ingredients. It has a good taste.
Angelis M.
Miami, Florida
Siempre me ha gustado mucho este chicle. el sabor es muy bueno. no se si de verdad sera sugar free pero lo consumo muy ocasionalmente
Kyra G.
The perfect spearmint flavored gum! It tastes good for a long period of time! The only thing I wish wasn't in most gum is aspartame.
Kirstie F.
Slidell, LA
This is the only gum I buy! I love the flavor and one piece of it lasts a long time so I don't feel like I go through it too quick.
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?