BY TRIDENT #10 in Gum

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my number one go to gum. Sugar free, tastes amazing, and the flavor lasts longer than a couple of minutes. It's a win all around.
Marena A.
Longview, WA
Love its very minty and last a long time without loosing flavor! deferentially my favorite gum. Great if you love minty fresh breathe.
Mallory M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this gum! It has a lovely spearmint flavor that is not too overwhelming! You can't beat the fresh white teeth that come with it!
Cassie S.
Stantonville , TN
My favorite kind of gum!!!!! the taste is really good and it keeps it's favor longer than any other gum!!!! definitely the gum to buy!!
Litisha I.
Cordova
These are super strong and vow to make your teeth whiter. I haven’t seen any changes, but the minty freshness of the gum is delicious.
Elizabeth L.
Beaverton, OR
I love on this gum. I've been trying to eat better and take better care of myself and this gun dies help me plus helps my teeth, bonus!
Kelly  A.
Although this gum is sugar free there is no way of telling . it taste exactly the same and it's good. long lasting flavor and I like it
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
This is my absolute favorite gum. The packaging is handy to throw in my purse. The flavor is yummy and lasts a significantly long time.
Kyra G.
The perfect spearmint flavored gum! It tastes good for a long period of time! The only thing I wish wasn't in most gum is aspartame.
bryanna G.
Goliad, TX
This gum is okay....the only thing that bothers me is the sugar free ! I mean it's good gum it's just the sugar free that bothers me
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?

back