BY TRIDENT

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
Amber K.
I love spearmint gum. This is one of the best kinds. It's small so you're not chewing too much gum, but it still gives you that minty taste!
Shannon P.
Fort Wayne, IN
My favorite chewing gum! Always in my purse, desk and tote bags! This chewing gum is also what our whole family chews. Our absolute favorite.
Amber F.
Best tasting gum hands down plus a whitener can't lose! My go to gum &
Cinnamon!! Awesome
Product would recommend to friends and family!!!
Rachael L.
This is my favorite gum. With all the different kinds and flavors out there Trident works great and last a long time and for a great price!
Melissa F.
Flavor doesn't really last long. the flavor is really strong though. trident isn't my favorite but if theres nothing else i would go for this
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Bastante bueno los cargo conmigo y me gustan son super refrescantes y no llegan a tener esa sensacion de que queman la boca por su menta
Scout M.
Sardis, MS
Spearmint is my absolute favorite & its sugar free! It's excellent! I'm always chewing on this- church, school, etc. It's great to have.
Rachel M.
Salisbury, MD
We buy trident regularly for their great and long lasting flavor. This is one of my favorites but I love most of the flavors they offer!
Hawraa A.
Tampa
My favorite gum ever!! It makes my mouth feel fresh, love the flavoe, and it is affordable too!! I always but and will continue to do so.
gloria m.
I prefer minty gum but they don't always laste verry long but trident lasts quite a bit and I'm told its not too bad for your teeth either
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?