BY TRIDENT

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
Kayla
I buy this all the time.i don't understand how it's sugar free though,they are so sweet.they are super minty and the flavor lasts quite a while.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Good product leaves your breath smelling and tasting sweet leaves your mouth feeling refreshed and clean and you can't even tell it's sugar free
Madison M.
Allentown, PA
This is my all time favorite gum. It's in my stocking every year and the only thing I chew. It's not too "spicy", but still freshens your breath!
Racquel C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
An amazing gum I have purchase the trident spearmint my holy grail gum. Affordable taste so minty n refreshing. This helps me when I feel nausea.
Erica C.
Ballston Spa, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like trident spearmint gum. It tastes good, flavor last a good amount of time and it's sugar free so I can chew it even though I have braces.
Sonali K.
Great gum! Classic flavor. And the price is right! What is not to like in this gum? I like the other mint flavor better, but this is also good.
crismary m.
Medley, FL

I like a lot , I calm anxiety or something sweet this causes me supplants rubber . its flavor lingers too much and always keeps my fresh breath
Emily B.
Fairborn, OH
I love this gum! It has a lot of flavor and the crunch of the shell does it for me. The mint is a not too minty and not too sweet, just right!
Blanca A.
Love all the trident gum!!! But, spearmint is my favorite! The flavor last a lot of time!! And you feel fresh after starting chewing this gum!
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Trident spearmint is one of my favorite gums! It has a fantastic long lasting flavor that keeps me from over snacking. Plus it's sugar free!!!!
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?

Kohl's