BY TRIDENT #10 in Gum

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
Lauren E.
Danville, VA
I absolutely love chewing Trident. This gum leaves your breath smelling fresh. Usually when you chew gum the aftertaste is horrible. With Trident... never.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I am always keeping this in my purse. I have some in desk drawer as well. Spearmint is my fave flavor! I also find that this does not stick to my fillings.
Makayla C.
Muncie, IN
The only bad part about this gum is that when you first start chewing it it's very very sweet. But I love the way it tastes and makes my teeth feel smooth
Kayla M.
Collegeville, PA
To me this gum last .5 seconds in flavor which is very disappointing and the pieces are too small you need like three to feel like you have enough to chew
Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like this gum and chew it often. I chew some kind of gum just about everyday. I gave ths 4 stars because the flavor doesn't last as long as I'd prefer.
Amber K.
This gum makes your mouth feel fresh and smelling like mint. It is not too much of a piece of gum so you don't feel like you're chewing a big wad of gum.
adriana f.
Waxahachie, TX
They ahve a lot of flavors and a lot of pieces in a bottle and i love the flavor of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and also becanuse they are so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christina A.
I really like this gum. I feel it is long lasting and has great flavor. It also doesn't dissolve after a while like some other gums I've tried - gross!
arii A.
Watsonville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This aren't very long lasting to be honest. The flavor is good though. They're very inexpensive, and sometimes you could even find them on sale.
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
I love this gum! It def makes me feel comfortable about chewing it and helps with my breath after eating. And it's small so it's not bulky in my mouth.
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?

back