BY TRIDENT

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
Genesis J.
This bring me great memories! My husband always has a pack with him coming back from work, overtime he kisses me hello back from work i taste the mintines lol
Stephanie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the spearmint flavor its always been my favorite and leaves my breath minty fresh 😊😊 tridents has no fat or sugars so its okay bf or me me to chew it !
Mya M.
Hillside, Illinois
I love chewing gum. I really prefer minty flavored gum rather than fruity flavored gum. It is just because I feel that the fruity ones run out of flavor faster
Ariella G.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love spearmint and this is one of my favorite flavor gum. This brand is great. The only bad thing about it the pieces are small but they do last for a bit
Laura L.
RIDGEFIELD, CT
Favorite gum! the flavor lasts for quite a while and it tastes great! I love that it is sugar free (that is probably most important) and that it is low cal!
marle t.
Too delicious!
Sue packaging is very convenient, ideal to carry anywhere!
Refresh your breath, and leave the feeling of freshness!
Too good!!
THEY VERU RICH
Rachel G.
Oregon, WI
This gum is amazing! The flavor lasts a long time and that's what I really want in a gum. The taste is great too! I would highly recommend this brand of gum.
Courtney F.
Monroe, GA
I absolutely love Trident Spearmint gum. The flavor is bold and long lasting and this gum lasts me personally about nine hours before it needs to be changed.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love trident gums! Keeps my breathe fresh! Very affordable for the amount you get! I don’t like to chew my gum for too long so I love that I can half these!
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I am always keeping this in my purse. I have some in desk drawer as well. Spearmint is my fave flavor! I also find that this does not stick to my fillings.
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?