BY TRIDENT #5 in Gum

We Recommend Packing A Bag Before Chewing A Piece Of This Gum. Just To Avoid Confusion.

*Cleans And Protects Teeth.

**Artificially Flavored.

• does the flavor last awhile?2 Answers
  • Does the flavor last? And does the gum fall apart?3 Answers
  • I clench my jaw so my dentist told me to try chewing a su...3 Answers
Dixie M.
Melbourne, FL
The taste of the spearmint is perfect! Leaving your teeth feeling extra clean! A must have in a purse to keep your breath smelling fresh and teeth feeling clean.
Stephanie T.
Burley, ID
This is my favorite game of all time this is my everyday come this is what I have in my car at work and in my purse even my wallet I love it it's my favorite lost long lasting. I would want a Year's worth of this gum
Bano B.
Lake Orion, MI
This is very good gum and the pieces of gum come in very good sizes. I doesn't leave too much of a taste in my mouth after I spit it out which is good if you are going to drink something like orange juice.
Margarita G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I enjoy Trident! Th minty ones are my fave as the fruity ones seem excessively sweet. My only gripe is I usually need two or three at a time cause they're so small
Andres C.
El Paso, TX
This has great flavor and it lasts a good while. Not an overpowering flavor at all. The minty flavor is really enjoyable and the container is really convenient.
Emma C.
Spearmint is so refreshing and it reminds me of traveling because it was one of the only flavors I could find from home at the local Apoteke where I was living!
Paulina Z.
Palos Hills, IL
This gum is so great! No just this flavor, but the trident brand as a whole! They're not expensive compared to certain gum brands, and overall I love this gum!!
Stephanie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the spearmint flavor its always been my favorite and leaves my breath minty fresh 😊😊 tridents has no fat or sugars so its okay bf or me me to chew it !
Lindsay L.
Dallas, TX
I love this product, anything that involves teeth whiting I approve of. The packaging is great and the flavor last a long time. This is definitely my go to gum
alyssa m.
mission, TX
I am in love with this gum. i love the minty flavor and i almost always buy this product when i am at the store. my children absolutely love this gum as well.
Ditza H.
Which flavor is your favorite ?
Heilyn C.
Which flavor is best?
Elizabeth C.
How much is in the package?
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Is it as good as hubba bubba when it comes to blowing bubbles?
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
Where do they sell this ?